Ch. 6 Seriously?!?

PLEASE RESPECT THE OTHER SHIPS USED IN THIS BOOK. THAT WILL BE APPRECIATED. THANK YOU AND HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS CHAPTER.

I quickly stepped back, my back against the wall right next to the corner.

B-B-Blood?!?!?

I clamped both of my hands over my mouth, careful not to freak out.

They could just be pranking me using ketchup. Right?

I took a deep breath.  Not now. It wasn't the time to be freaking out.

As quickly as I could, I pivoted my body to round the corner. There, Denki Kaminari lay on the ground. There was another body next to him. I quickly identified this body by its pale skin and bright red eyes.

A vampire.

One thing particular about this vampire was that its elbows were circular. They reminded me of, well, tape dispensers.

Out of instinct, I grabbed the nearest object, which was a dusty dictionary and hurled it toward the vampire. The dictionary hit the vampire in the chest, making it jump back from Kaminari. The dictionary landed with a thump. The vampire glowered at me.

Palms sweaty, I stared back. By then, trauma was threatening to erupt, my body already shaking as a foreshadowing. Just as I opened my mouth to shout at the vampire, a familiar voice popped from underneath me.

"Hey, uh, Ejirou Kirishima? I'm alive...no need to worry." I looked down to see Kaminari, now 'alive' in a sitting position. Kaminari's gaze shifted from the vampire to me, expression unreadable.

"I thought you weren't going to be back so soon...?"

At this point, my mind could NOT comprehend what was happening. There was a non-volatile vampire who happened to be right next to an 'alive' Kaminari in a pool of 'blood.' I stomped up to him and pulled him up by the collar of his shirt.

"You better have a good explanation for this."

Kaminari gestured the vampire to sit down on the sofa as I took a position on the other side of the living room. An awkward silence hung heavy in the air.

"I'm gay," said Kaminari as he busied himself in the kitchen, making tea.

"Yeah, I kind of already knew that," I replied, crossing my arms together, slumping. "Nevertheless, congrats."

"That was tomato sauce," he said again, tossing a dampened cloth towards me, a gesture for me to start to clean it up. I huffed a little but set to work anyway. "His name is Sero."

"Who...?" I questioned. Every puzzle piece put itself together in my tiny brain. "Oh, so you're gay for vampires. This 'Sero' just so happened to be visiting you while you were trying to make pizza."

Kaminari's mouth fell open. "How...? Huh...?"

"I'm glad you're dumber than me, to say the least-" I began before getting interrupted by an unfamiliar voice.

"You know, I'm still here, right?" I turned around to see this 'Sero' talking, legs crossed together with a hand aloft in the air.

"You dumb*ss! I told you not to come into the house!" Denki exclaimed, waving a pizza roller in the air in protest. "Now that Kirishima knows, what will happen if the information got leaked!"

"It wouldn't matter! I mean, Mina Ashido is like the secretary of Bakugou!" Sero argued back.

"Yeah, just because you're friends with the prince's secretary doesn't give you any benefits-"

"Mina did tell me once that Bakugou was gay for humans. Or rather, a certain part dragon part human being. I asked her who, but she just shook her head."

My ears perked up as I heard this, suddenly tuning out of Kaminari and Sero's bickering.

"Bakugou..." I muttered as I remembered what had happened a few hours ago. "Don't tell me, a certain half dragon, half human?"I shook my head. "Let's not. It's not like you will see him again." I shivered. "But...he is a prince..."

"Yeah, no kidding. Bakugou is a prince who at times, has a 0% inclination to be 'merciful.' You don't know how many lives are at his hands." Kaminari butted in, overhearing my muttering.

That's right.

He's a murderer. Maybe.

A vampire.

I will swear to try to avoid him. I don't want to see that face of his ever, EVER, again. Sighing, I closed my eyes, directing a question towards Kaminari and Sero to distract myself from my wandering thoughts.

"How long has this 'relationship' lasted?"

"About two years..." Kaminari replied, a guilty and sheepish look on his face. Sero just kept his poker face.

"No one found out?"

"Nope."

"Then, in the future, how are you guys going to..." I motioned with my hands, clasping them together. "Have s-, I mean, stay together forever."

Kaminari looked at Sero, who responded in a monotone voice.

"I'll figure it out."

I turned towards Sero.

"Most importantly, you aren't taking any of Kaminari's blood? I mean c' mon, vampires need blood to survive! How are you going to deal with that?"

Both Kaminari and Sero shook their heads.

"Vampires don't need blood to survive."

"WHAT?" I nearly shouted, then lowering my voice down, whispered, "What do you mean?"

Sero straightened up.

"Think of blood like alcohol. We all need some of it from time to time, but we can survive without it. Blood provides us with..." Sero leaned in closer.

"Ecstasy and pleasure."

A chill ran through my spine. I leaped back.

"Yeah, I think that is enough discussion for the day. I'm just going to head up to my room." I rambled, grabbing a bag of chips as I stumbled upstairs to my room. As I turned the doorknob to my room, I say an object lying beside the windowsill. I nearly shut the door again, but my body urged me forward.

Another rose. I flinched at the sight of it, but my hand still reached out to grab the note beside me.

Please don't try to escape me next time. It's getting annoying. Doesn't matter, I'll see you at school anyways.

That narcissistic vampire son of a ****.

HI THERE!! If you are reading this, comment, "I love BNHA!"