Ch. 13 School

Please favorite this chapter owo.

Alright. Let's do a quick checklist.

Getting Abducted: Check; always wanted to be that princess.

Tasty Poisoned Grape Juice: Check; the experience wasn't great but always wanted that Snow White-like vibe.

Dream-like confessions and tragic backstories: Check; I'm no Todoroki though.

Hot guy: Maybe.

Wait, something doesn't feel right. Something is missing.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOO-" I groaned as I face-planted onto my pillow in realization. 

"What the hell is it this time?" Bakugou muttered beside me, pulling the covers above his head. 

"SCHOOL," I emphasized. Bakugou gave me a blank stare. "Prison? Jail? The place no one wants to be?" I repeated, gesturing frantically with my hands. As the realization hit him, Bakugou leaped up from the bed. He was clueless and didn't understand the suffering I got through in that jailhouse, the zombie-infested place we go for 1/2 of our lives.

"F*CK YEAH! THIS TIME I'M KILLING THAT HALF N' HALF BASTARD." He growled, cracking his knuckles. I guess someone's enthusiastic. I forgot he's one of the top three students at UA. I look at the ceiling and groan some more. 

"Ugh, well, please keep your promise, and I'll keep mine," I said, remembering last night and rolling back my shoulders to stretch. Bakugou immediately toned down as he nodded. "Now, um, what can I wear?" I asked awkwardly, doing my signature neck scratching.

"Valenciagas, Vucci, Vendi, or whatever you want, here," Bakugou replied plainly, casually tossing me a sweater, shirt, and pants. "Oh, I tossed out those crocs because they are unacceptable-"

I looked at him in betrayal. He did not just say that.

"You...destroyed my crocs?!?!?" I cried out, tears leaking out of my eyes, as I looked at the ground in defeat.

"-so I ordered a new pair for you." He finished off, giving me a weird look. "But, please, I'm begging you, don't wear those." I glanced at him defensively before giving in.

"Fine." I huffed, as I began putting the clothing on. I paused, looking at the pair of shorts I was holding. Where would I change? I would've been fine changing in front of him but,

"In the bathroom," Bakugou said, reading my mind. Thanking him, I told him that I was probably going to take half an hour just gelling up my hair. 

"You look just fine without gel." He frowned in response, putting a clothes hangar onto the rack. Ignoring him, I went into the bathroom anyways. I couldn't BE the Kirishima without hair gel and red dye. I would be more so a loser than I already am. After I finished gelling up my hair, I opened the bathroom door to see Mineta and Shoji standing near the entrance of the bedroom.