Ch. 9 Uh-oh

Please vote for this chapter T^T It means a lot to me <3

Kirishima's P.O.V

I took a sharp breath.

Ok. 

The most feared heir of the Bakugou family is hugging you from behind on a bed after you passed out in front of everyone at church.

I wonder how that escalated so quickly. But then again, it's not like this is a fanfiction. Desperately, I tried to wriggle out of Bakugou's grasp. Finally giving up, I quickly slipped out from under his arms, patted myself neatly, and looked around.

There was a gold door that probably cost more than my life, purple velvet curtains that draped from both sides of the bedroom, a beautiful glass mirror and chandelier, accompanied by fussy furniture you would typically find in a bedroom. Slowly, I wandered around this huge room, finally spotted the bathroom. Quickly, I slipped in through the door, taking a look at myself in the mirror.

I nearly gasped if the enemy of humans wasn't right there 5 feet away.

My red hair lost its spike, going off in every direction possible.  There were dark bags under my eyes that made me look like Aizawa-sensei. My church suit was crumpled and folded in all different directions. 

Then, the memories hit.

Flashbacks of the previous day's incident cam flowing through, the feeling of terror that coursed through my body when the priest had called my name were ever so present. 

How could anyone bear to like a person like me? 

Why am I so weak?

Just as I was trying to plan my ingenious escape, another figure entered the bedroom. I froze, realizing my situation.

My heart thudded to the floor. If I were to die, I should at least make sure it wasn't in a bathroom. Maybe Bakugou might go back to sleep. 

My palms started to sweat as I felt time stop around me. I had to act fast before Bakugou returned to his full consciousness. I quickly climbed into the ba and pulled the curtains closed before Bakugou had a chance to react.

Oh man, that was a poor choice.

I couldn't breathe as I heard Bakugou shuffle around, mumbling some words before opening the bathroom door and shuffling out. I almost exhaled a sigh of relief before I heard him come in again.

And

slowly

walk

towards

the 

bathtub.

NONONONONO-

"Monday mornings are the worst-AH!"

The curtain flung open as I flinched, my eyes slowly traveling up and down the bare body of a royal vampire. 

"Sh*t-"

"I-I'm sorry! I-I don't know where I am or what I'm doing here I swear! O-Ok, if you are going to kill me, please do it already!"