Chapter 3~Groove

I woke up at 11:15 am.

My head hurts.

I decided to go to the kitchen to get a glass full of water. My mom and my sister are still sleeping. They are both tired from shopping yesterday. Shopping is the best cover of my sister to my mom. I'm sure mom didn't notice it since she knows that I'm busy with the wedding preparations.

I was surprised when my phone suddenly rings.

"Good morning Ms. Z. We're sorry for what had happened last night. We assure you that we will improve our service for our clients. Do you still want to continue using our agency?"

"Yes."

"Thank you. Please tell us your ideal type for your date."

"I want to meet a dancer."

"We will send him to you instantly."

"Wait! I want to meet him at 3:00 pm."

"For confirmation, he is a dancer and he will be there at 3 o'clock in the afternoon. Enjoy your date!"

"Yes, that's what I want. Thank you."The agency hung the call.

"Ma. Z. We need to leave. Let's go now." My sister said.

"Where are we going?" Mama asked.

" We will be seeing our designer. You know we can't be late especially if she is a world class."

"Who will it be?" I giggled a little for I am doubting my sister for getting a "world class designer." Sorry not sorry but my big sis is not into fashion.

"Hermione de Paula," she said that made me look at her with surprise. "Why are you still standing there? Go and dress up quickly," she commanded.

"Oh yeah! We need to go there quickly," mama said then she head to her room.

I chose to wear a white t-shirt with blue ripped jeans. I put my stylish glasses on and I braided my hair for a classic hippie style. For my makeup, I just put red lipstick on and a blush.

We went to Bespoke Wedding Press. The famous designer, Hermione De Paula, welcomed us as we enter the shop.

"Welcome! I'm Hermione De Paula." she introduces herself.

"I know." I excitedly said.

"So...let's proceed to the dresses now." Ms. Paula asked.

"Yes, please!" My sister said.

Ms. Paula showed us her design for my sister. The dress has long sleeves with a lace on top and a silver lining on the bottom part. It is just simple and conservative. Just like my sister.

I look at my phone and saw two messages. It is from the Aphrodite Agency.

"Your date is outside the shop. We'll do everything to entertain him."

I was surprised to see a text message from the agency that my date is outside when I didn't tell them where I am right now. I looked at my mom and my sister who are busy fitting the dress. 

"Sis. I think the flower shop is looking for me," I said.

"Flower shop?" she said that made my mom confused too. 

"Is the flowers already in the package of your company?" mama said.

"D-A-T-E" I whispered to her while my mom is not looking. 

"Oh the flower cake, thanks for looking at it sis. I love you," she said.

I bid my sister and my mother a good bye and also Hermione de Paula who is so gorgeous as ever. I quickly went outside to look for my date. I was surprised when I saw a lot of people that are almost blocking the exit of the shop.