Chapter 9~Surprise

"Little Patootiee. Wake up." A voice of a man is waking me up but I refuse to get up because I'm still sleepy.

Wait. A VOICE OF A MAN?! But, there are only three of us in this house.

I quickly get up to see who that man is.

"Surprise." He said.

I tried to go back to sleep because I'm very annoyed with the face that is now in front of me.

"Hey! Are you not happy to see your best friend?" He annoyingly asked.

"No! Get out!" I threw my pillow to him and he threw it back.

"Yah! Stand up or I will carry you up to the kitchen."

I quickly stand up but he is so fast that he carry me up to the sofa of our living room. I tried hard to resist his strength but he is so strong. What an annoying beast!

Oh, wait! Did I already tell you that my best friend is really an annoying living creature that I want to throw to the Bermuda Triangle? Well, now you know.

"What are your plans for today?" He asked.

"I'm going on a date." I looked at him teasingly.

"Date?! What creature likes a potato like you?" He annoyingly asked.

"A wonderful living creature with a wonderful soul." I point my finger to him.

"Can I come?" He asked.

"Of course, NO!"

I left him on the sofa then I went to my room's bathroom to take a bath and dress up so I could be ready for today.

"Where are you going?" he asked.

"Really? So you'll ask me every time I move?" I make face to him.

He just rolled his eyes. Tsk... 

----------------------------------

"I'll wait for you." Dylan message me with the app.

----------------------------------

Yesterday, when Dylan is driving me home, we talked about the places that we wanted to go. He is the first date that I want to get to know better because he is the first man that made my heart beat faster. Or maybe, in short, he is the man that made me...FALL IN LOVE.

So when he offered a second date, I quickly accepted it.

"I gotta go," I shouted as I go out of the door.

I was surprised when Cire holds my wrist.

"Let me get your sister's car for you." He said in a serious tone.

"Okay. If you really insist, why not?" I accepted his offer since I am also lazy to commute right now.

How ironic it is to reject Dylan's offer to give me a ride on our second date when I accepted my best friends offer! This is actually my best friend's magic. I can't resist him whenever he offers.

This road trip will be long because the destination that Dylan has chosen is in West London. We are actually heading to Ruislip Lido Beach. I remember that he said his father is working there so he chose that place.

While we are on the road, we, as best friends, do the typical things of every best friend on a road trip. I'm talking about SOUNDTRIP + FOODTRIP +VIDEO MAKING = PERFECT ROADTRIP.

Not to mention that we are having The Script on the mp3 player. I remember Fourth while the song "Man on the wire" was being played. My gaze suddenly turned to Cire and without realizing it, I am already comparing him to Fourth. Cire is not a rock star but he has this rock star wannabe attitude that I like a lot.

"Hey! Did you hear about the new IKON's song, "Killing Me?" he asked excitedly.

"Of course. I already knew about it one minute after they post it." I said.

"I knew it 30 seconds before you." he made a face.

"Hey! I thought you are so busy with your business."

"Not to mention that I already have the dance cover after the minute that they upload it." he proudly said.

"You have?" I surprisingly said.

He showed me his phone with his IKON's dance cover in his office. I remember J.seph to him. The way they memorize the dance quickly is what I admire about them. I think I want to have that kind of boyfriend too. He will be dancing Kpop songs with me on the day that the Kpop songs are released and we will be the first one who will do dance cover. Seems like a good idea for we will also have a Guinness Record which is "Fast Cover Uploader." Looks like it's a good plan.

"We're here," Cire said as we stop in front of the cottage.

Dylan and a man go out of the cottage. I can't see the man's face yet for (I think) he is hiding. Dylan smiled at me and he removed the man's hat.

"Welcome," the man said.

I cried as I saw him. Why now?