Chapter 6~Sis, Why?

"Yup. You can call me Z. So... I'll call you J.K?" I am still shocked by the agency's quick response.

"Just call me Jin." He calmly said.

"Ahh...Jin. Hmmm..." I got curious about his initials. Should I ask him or no? Should I? "May I ask what is the meaning of J.K?" I curiously asked with a little bit of hesitation.

"Oh. Haha... It means Jin Kookie. My mom chose the weirdest name for me. I am too shy to write my full name so I just write my initials, J.K." He giggled.

"Omo. Your name is so cute. I prefer to call you 'Kookie'." I suggest.

"Nope. Please. I have a bad history on that name." He begged.

"Ah okay... I'm sorry."

"So...why did you prefer a writer like me?" He asked.

Oh...I think I found someone who is so straightforward. Am I gonna work my brain cells here?

"Ah. Haha... I just love someone who can share the same interests as me. I like books, don't you?" I smiled.

"Let me get this straight. Your sister, Lisa, is my friend and I don't know why they are shipping me with you but... I find you so attractive. And, you really fit a 'Worldwide Handsome Man' like me." He confidently said that made me laugh.

"Wow. I wish I have that confidence like yours." He blows me a kiss with his hand.

"You can if you believe in yourself. Isn't this what the protagonists always say?" He laughed and I admired it. He has this "wiper laugh" that keeps on playing on my mind.

Man, why is your laugh like this?

"So you are a writer?" I asked.

"No. I'm just your sister's recommendation to the agency. She called me a while ago and after her, the agency called me to look for you." He cheerfully said.

"Oh... my sister?" I just fake a smile but I'm really mad at my sister right now.

"I guess. You have the wrong girl." I said.

"Is that so? I guess I have to go." He blows a kiss before leaving.

I felt guilty for Jin because he might be looking for another girl right now but I don't want to be involved in a date in where my sister has used her power to "save" me. In fact, she should just stay away and let me do it all alone. Just me and the agency.I called my sister to meet me at a place so I can talk about it. 

Jeez. Sis, what are you doing?

-----------------------------------------------

"Hey, Sis. Why did you call me?" I can hear my sister's annoying voice which made me glare at her sharply.

"So...Jin. I guess your recommendation didn't work out." I said sarcastically.

"Jin?" She tried to remember who he is. "Oh, Jin! J.K?" She asked.

"Yes. Jin Kookie, J.K. or Jin. Whatever. He told me that you are the one behind this thing." I can see my sister's surprised face.

"Wait for what?! Why are you blaming me? I just recommend him. It is not my fault if you didn't work out. Besides, the agency can match Jin to another girl instead of you. Do you think of that possibility?" She clearly explained.

"Oh yeah. *sigh* I'm sorry Sis. I just don't want you to be involved with the agency. I want to find things on my own with just the agency's help. If you will be planning, please stop. I don't want to." I looked at her sadly but the mood suddenly changes when she laughed so hard.

"Do you think I can do that?" She asked. "Well, I'm currently doing that," she whispered but I didn't hear what she has just said.

"What?" I asked.

"I said just enjoy your next date. You can book a date now actually. There is a new feature. Check it out." She cheerfully said.

I just nodded.

"Personality Feature?" I asked.

"Omo! That's interesting. Choose one now."

I chose the one that I like. He is the person who is also my ideal man whom I want to be with me all my life. Should I call him trustworthy or happily safe with me?  

Whatever it is, I want someone who will be seeing me, just me and loving me, just me.