Chapter 12~Announcement

"This park?" I asked.

"Yes. Don't you like it here?" he asked and I feel that he is disappointed to his tone.

"No. I am just here maybe a day or two."

"Who are you with?" he asked. 

"Uhmmm..." Should I say it or not? "Dylan." I cleared my throat as I said that.

"Oh! Hahaha..." he laughed annoyingly. 

"Yah. Stop. It's really embarrassing. I can't even look at his eyes." I admitted.

"Crook. You should at least look at him. That is when you know if you have spark," he teasingly said.

"Yah!"

I ran to him but he is so fast so I can't catch up. We are like that for 2 minutes and after that, we are really tired.

"Let's sit there." I point my finger to the swing.

"Hey! Don't point your finger anywhere. Maybe, there will be an elf that will curse you."

I just rolled my eyes to him.

"Let's listen to this song while we are riding this swing," he offered.

"Okay." I smiled.

We listened to my favorite song which is "Man on a Wire" by The Script. I am really amazed at how beautiful my best friend's playlist are.

Of course, we have the same taste in music. That's why. Duh!

The song is good and the lyrics are beautiful. But, it became more beautiful when Cire sung the chorus part of the song.

♪You know I'm walking on tightrope.
My heart is in my throat.
I'm counting on high hopes to get me over you.
I'm a man on a wire. On a wire...♪

He has a nice voice and he also has this rock star personality. It reminds me of Fourth but he is not him.

"How about we do IKON's dance cover?" he asked excitedly.

"Yeah. Like what?" I asked.

"I don't know. I will just play it in shuffle here in Spotify so we could do the choreo randomly," he offered.

"I'll be happy too." I gladly answered.

The IKON's Killing Me is playing right now. We both do the dance but I got exhausted easily so I sit down. Cire is still doing the dance and I remember J.seph with it. I just smiled as I am seeing his personality to Cire right now.

Cire finished the dance with no sign of tiredness at all but he is sweating and I find it gross.

"Here. Let me help you." I offered my towel to him and wiped his sweat. We made an eye contact but I quickly turned my head away.

"Let's go there." He point to the bench.

"Okay. Let's go."

We run to the bench because we are really desperate to sit down. Well man, I am not having my legs standing the whole time just because of ignoring the bench of the park.

When we are already sit on the  bench, I leaned my head to his shoulder and he leaned his head to mine. He randomly plays the strand of my hair and I find it so comfortable. I really like it when people pat or scratch my head. I feel sleepy right now.

"Are you asleep?" Cire asked.

"No why?" I asked.

"I just want to share to you my baby," he said.