Chapter 15~Found You

Bells are ringing outside.

Birds are chirping to the special day of my life. 

I wore my white lace dress with pearl embroidery to get ready for the wedding. I am excited to see the man who I want to be with for the rest of my life. 

My mom assisted me and my sister in the purple luxurious limousine that will bring us to church. I smiled as I look at her. We will now have separate lives and still, our bond doesn't change at all. 

The moment has come and here I am right now, standing in front of the church and I'm about to walk in the aisle. I smile as I see how handsome my ex-best friend and now my lover is. He smiled back and it made me teary-eyed. I walk in the aisle with a smile that is not leaving on my face and all I can hear is the sweet melody of the song that is good to every woman's ear. 

"Please step aside, Ms. Bridesmaid," the wedding planner commanded.

Oh, shoot! I already imagined that this is my wedding. I forgot that it is my sister's. Haha... let's just think that nothing has happened.

I look at Cire who is on the other side of the church's seat. I waved at him and he waved back. He winked at me and whispered, "Catch the bouquet later please." I just rolled my eyes because I'm not that ready to be in this stage yet. 

"Let's rise as we witnessed the entrance of the queen of this day," the announcer announced and we followed him. 

My sister walks the aisle with the dress that Hermione de Paula has made for her. She's really beautiful and gorgeous as always. I cried as I see her with Papa and mama on her side. How I wish to be in there too. 

The wedding starts as Papa give my sister's hand to Richard. The flow of the wedding is so smooth and romantic. I can see my sister's genuine happiness and all I can say is I'm glad to witness her being like this. 

"You may now kiss the bride," the minister finished the wedding with this statement. 

We headed to the reception area and all the people in the company of my sister and my brother-in-law are there. On my sister's side, I am only familiar with...wait...

Them??? My dates? 

Fourth, J.Seph and J.K are here?

While on my brother-in-law's side, I saw a lot of familiar faces since he manages a big entertainment agency. I am familiar with...

OMG! MY ULTIMATE CRUSH! Min Seokjin! 

Min Seokjin. The "Worldwide Handsome", the most demanding singer and rapper and the kindest K-pop idol is here. 

Also, we have Mei Ximen here. The world's awarding writer and he is very popular for girls because he is so cute and accommodating and he holds the world's record for a writer who has a lot of charity works. 

OMO! They are my ultimate crush. I'm fangirling~

"What's up with those wide eyes?" Cire asked.

"I think I am starstruck right now," I giggled.

He covered my eyes and he turned my face to him. "Don't look at them. Just look at me." 

I smiled as I look at him. His security can make my heart explode. Oh jeez! Currently, I am in a situation that has so many handsome men around me but only one has a handsome heart and I'm very proud to say that I have his heart. 

The night is getting more beautiful when suddenly, I feel a waterfall occurring down below. Is it too deep? I have a menstruation. 

Gosh! To all the nights that I should have this, why now?