Chapter 5~Hint

"What happened last night?" My sister whispered.

"Just a normal date." I sighed as she looked at me teasingly.

"Hmmm... with a big smile on your face last night, I don't think it is just normal. Tell me what happened." She started to blink her eyes repeatedly.

"We ended as friends. That is a good date, isn't it?" I sarcastically said.

"Good date? Sis, we signed you up for this because we want you to find true love, not just 'FRIENDS.'" She emphasizes the word "friends" that made me think of the real reason why I am entering this dating agency.

"That's the thing! I don't feel it yet." This is the truth.

"You are not trying." 

"Of course, I'm not. Love is not about trying, we just feel it unconsciously. We should not force ourselves to love others, we should just let ourselves feel it."

"OMG! You are really my sister." Ate Lisa pretended to cry. I just rolled my eyes on her.

"Girls." Our mom shouted.

"Why mama?" I asked.

"You should relax for a day and tour the city if you want. Especially you, Zendaya, you are so busy at your sister's wedding, you don't have time for yourself."

Ate Lisa is about to laugh but I hit her back so mom won't notice it.

"Oh yes! Oh... my poor sister. I'm so sorry. You are so busy with d... the wedding. You really need time." My sister annoyingly said.

"Then what are you two doing? Go! I'll just spend my day here."

"Okay. What's cooking mom?" I asked.

"Tsk... just listen to your mother because she's giving you free time. Thank you, mama." My sister kissed our mom on her cheeks and hugged her tightly. 

Oops! Spoiled daughter alert!!!

"You should be going now. Chu...chu..." Our mom treated us like puppies that she got from the streets and abandoned them after she finds time for herself. 

On the other hand, I am glad to have an alone time with myself. I will enjoy this day...probably. 

"Bye, mom." We both said.

My sister and I decided to split so we can totally have a personal time.

I decided to go to a cafe so I could be relaxed. I ordered Caramel Machiatto and I sat at the corner of the cafe so there will be no distractions.

A guy with a black polo and black pants approached me. I smiled at him and I'm about to ask him why he is here in front of me when my phone suddenly rings.

"Oh sorry! Let me handle this first."

I sipped my coffee while looking at my phone. I was surprised when I see an unusual app that has a pink background. I opened it and surprised! It is the agency. I don't know why but I'm starting to feel strange about this agency.

Cringe!

"With a new updated design, we would like to improve our services to you. You can just pick among categories."

Alone time? Hmmm...let's reschedule it for a perfect time. I felt the urge to try one of the new features right now. The agency gave me a survey that is said to be just applicable for start-ups. In a single glance, the agency provided me a special feature that is really applicable for me right now.

² Writer ←(CLICK)

"Thank you for choosing. What time would he be there?"

<Now>

"Okay. We'll send him to you immediately."

"Are you Ms. Zendaya?" The guy who is still in front of me asked.

"Do you know me? Wait, who are you?" I asked while being confused.

"I am J.K. Min. One of the famous writers of Lauchxra. You must be my date because the agency told me so..."

"Oh..."

Wait. I'm confused. I just click it, right?. But how?

-----------------------------------------------

FLASHBACK

"Ate Lisa, why did mom suddenly become like that?" I asked Ate Lisa about our mom who is so weird awhile ago. She seems tired and blooming at the same time. Is there something that we don't know?

"I don't know." She pouted. "Back to your date, who do you want to be with you today?"

"Hmmm... I want someone who shares the same interests in books like me. A writer maybe."

"Oh... good. Nice choice."

"Is it?" I asked and she nodded.

"So let's split now. I go there and you go there. Love you. Bye." She kissed my lips that made my body shiver.

I can hear my sister talking to Richard about me and I don't know what they are talking about but I just ignored it. It is weird that she glanced at me while smiling. If I'm only another person, I will think that she will do something to me.

I opened my GPS for a nearby cafe and that is where I found the Cafe Merritt. I entered the shop so I can be relaxed. I literally find peace when I went inside. Perfect for relaxing. Perfect for da- Ugh! What am I thinking?

 END OF FLASHBACK

-----------------------------------------------

AUTHOR'S NOTE

This chapter is very short and I'm sorry about that. I thought you are so bored in reading so I made my chapters short. This is the best that I could give to you right now. I hope you still like the storyline and the concept of the story. Love lots XOXO.