Bonus: Fourth

I was born as a man with full dreams. 

My parents supported me for being a rock star since I was young at age. I actually found my passion at an early age so I quickly know what will I do with my life. I didn't even hesitate to not go to school because my parents want me to follow my heart.

And so, I follow my dreams of being a rock star. I already went to a lot of concerts since my parents are paying at my tickets instantly when I am asking. I also got to jam with a lot of bands including the Coldplay. However, there is one band that I didn't get to bond yet but they are my favorite band out of all the bands out there. I am really looking forward to The Script. 

I am really idolizing The Script since I heard their song, "The Man Who Can't Be Moved." I find it so smooth and relatable even though I didn't fall in love yet. I tried searching for their other songs and I was surprised that they can make their listeners fall in love with their music more. That's the start of my admiration for The Script. 

Years later and I am now a teenager, I decided to collect a lot of merchandises that have their faces, their lyrics or their quotes. I got excited as I got a yellow shirt that has The Script name on it. 

My mom and dad are still supportive of my dreams. They actually decided to hire members so that I could have bandmates. Luckily, those people are easy to be with and they became my friends. We played together and we also produced music. Little by little, people are getting to know us and we start noticing that we now have fans. Actually, I'm really happy to know them. Living my life with just me and admiring others, this is the first time that I felt a compassionate relationship with other people. I now treat them as my brothers.

Everything is fine until we are invited to be a guest in the Philippines. We enter the bar in where the owner invited us and we find it so amazing. Her design is minimalist but fancy. We quickly went up the stage and I fix the tune of the guitar when I saw a girl sitting at the counter of the bar. She is now drunk and she is about to fall down the chair but a guy caught her. She is shouting "Pabo ah, you shouldn't fire me" to the guy who catches her then I heard the guy said, "Pabo, I'm not your boss. I'm your best friend." I laughed as I watch a funny scene here in the bar. I can't forget her face and I think she is really beautiful. 

We come back again to London after our show there. I still can't forget the face of the girl. She is really beautiful. 

Years have passed and our band's career is growing. My bandmates are starting to have a relationship but I have none yet. I tried to search for the girl on social media but I can't find her especially if I don't know her name. I now give up and I tried searching for other things to distract myself. I decided to just download a new app on my phone when I saw a dating agency name on it. I looked at it and I got curious so I downloaded it. To my surprise, the first woman I saw in the app is the woman that I'm trying to find for a long time now. I quickly click it and I can't stop smiling from ear to ear. 

'I already found you' I told myself.

The app instructed me to do what I needed to do. I bought yellow tullips and a box of chocolate because it said that she wants these things. I got super excited when I drove to their house so that I could pick her up. I am very lucky that her house is not far from the bar. Before going in her place, I called the boys to not sing our own song for this night because I want to sing this special girl a song that really pertains to her. Luckily, they all agreed. 

When I just got in front of their house, a woman that looks like her but I know that it is not her welcomed me. I find it weird that she let me in without even asking who am I. 

"Hi. I'm the agency owner. Don't tell my sister," she whispered and she offered her hand.

I shook it then she called her sister so that she can see me. I realize that she looks more beautiful than before. I smiled from ear to ear as I knew that I already found her. Her look tonight is stunning too.

I notice that her sister is pretending that she doesn't know anything. I find it weird but I just ignored it. What matter right now is I am with her.

I drove my way to the bar in where we usually do our gigs. While driving, I can't stop myself from staring at her and I think she noticed it. We talk about each other and our interests in bands and I was surprised that she is an avid fan of The Script too. I fell in love with her more as she shared the same interest as me. 

When we got to the bar, I quickly text my bandmates about our song for this day. I'm glad that they accepted it and they are supporting me for my decision. I started singing at the stage while I am trying my best not to take off my eyes away from her. Unfortunately, the lights are blocking her and I have no choice but to look away. 

After I finished my song, I ran to hug her and I am happy that she responded. When we pull away to each other, she wiped my sweat that made me so surprised. I look at her eyes and I gulped as I look at her lips. I leaned to her and I saw turning her head and things get awkward. 

I tried my best conversating normally again and I'm glad I survived it. We talk about each other and I'm very happy to hear her voice. I ordered a drink from the counter and I offered her but she rejected. I still remember the first day that I saw her but she didn't know it. 

I starting to feel drunk and a lot of thoughts are boggling me. I'm asking myself what should I tell her? What will I do after I confess? This is my first time feeling it. How? 

I was so deep in thoughts when I heard a woman calling me baby. It is not new to me anymore since a lot of girls are always doing that. Z answered her and I could hear them bickering but my thought is distracted by what should I say to her. 

I got back to my senses when I notice that she is about to leave and teary-eyed. 

"If you just told me that I'm your date, then it will be okay," she said that made me realize things. 

What did I do? Will I ever lose her again? No, I shouldn't. 

I tried catching her but the woman held my wrists and pulled me closer to her. I put all my strength to put her down and I succeed. When I got out, I notice that the bus just left. 

I am really regretting this my whole life.