Chapter 13~Awaited

"Sis. Get up!" I can hear my sister's annoying voice and it really annoys me.

"Yah! The agency is calling you for like 23 times now. Gosh! This girl," she flipped me but I ignored her and continue to sleep. "I will get your phone and look at the pics you got from Cebu."

"Stop." I quickly stand up and get my phone from her.

"Are your eyes puffy? What happened?" she asked.

"Nothing."

"Tell me."

"Ate. I realized that I'm in love with Cire."

"Good, so you can go back to sleep now and ignore that date. He will be a perfect boyfriend," she excitedly said.

"No. Ate. Listen. He already found someone." I frowned.

"Who and how?"

"He doesn't know yet and he is also the victim of the agency." I fake a smile.

"I'm sorry sis." She wiped my tears and hugged me so tight.

"But I'm still going to that date..." I said.

"Why?" she curiously asked.

"If that will help me moved on, then I will not miss the opportunity."

"If that's what you want, then I will not stop you. Just protect your hear. Please." She kissed my forehead and leave.

I look at my phone and saw the Aphrodite Agency's message to me.

//Location: BT21 Seaside, Bangtan Street//

I went to the seaside wearing a black and pink shirt with ripped jeans and sketchers. It's very unusual for me to be nervous but I really like my heart beats so fast.

I waiting for my date and I wonder why he is not here yet. Did he already give up? Aishh... what kind of mentality is this.

I looked at the people around me and I was shocked when I see him at my side. I tried to look so happy so he won't notice.

"Hey! What are you doing here?" I cheerfully said.

"I'm here for my date." Oh jeez! It breaks my heart again.

"Really? Got to go..."
I tried to run away but he held my hand.

"Did you know who you your date is?" he asked.

"How did you know?"

"Why don't you check out the details that are given to you by the agency?" he commanded.

I looked at it. He is wearing a black bonnet with Big Bang shirt and Adidas pants. My eye suddenly stares to his shirt. He is wearing a Big Bang shirt with bonnet and Adidas pants.

But this can't be, maybe he is just one out of ten people in this place. Coincidence?

"And look at mine..."

He let me look at his phone. A girl wearing black and pink short with ripped jeans and sketchers.

I am really surprised.

"Do you know about this?" I asked.

"Honestly, yes..." he bowed his head.

"Why didn't you tell me?" I cried.

"Why? What's wrong?" he wiped my tears.

"Nothing. I'm just happy." I said.

"Happy? If you are happy, then I'm in love." he smiled.

"What?" I asked.

"I know you are feeling the same too." he confidently said.

"N-no." Why am I stuttering?

"I know you're lying." he teasingly said.

"How do you know?"

"I just know."

"Well, I guess... I can't lie to you anymore." I stopped for a while. "I love you too."

"Too? I didn't say 'I love you.' I just say I'm in love," he still teases me in this situation.

He hugged me tightly and I hugged him back.

"Keeping this for 6 years and it is good to let this out," he whispered to my ears.

"6 years? Wow," I whispered back.

"Why? How about you?" he asked.

"I don't know. I just did."

"So we're official now?"

"No," I quickly reject it.

"Why?" he put his hand to my chin and he made me face him.

I smiled. "Let's do it in Filipino way."

"Of course, traditional way."

He kissed my forehead and I was surprised.

"Yah. You shouldn't do that on the day you confess." I pretend to get mad at him.

"Sorry," he grinned. "So what do you want to do on our first date?"

"I am happy to just be with you."

"Since we are here, why don't we go home?" I hit his arm again and he just laughed. "Well, I am also sorry."

"Sorry for what?" What did you do?

"For making you cry last night... I'm really hurting myself while I'm at the bush because I saw you crying. I know that I did the most stupid thing a man could do to a girl," he explained.

"Oh yeah. It still hurts." I pretend to cry.

"You're really bad at acting."

"If you are there the whole time, why didn't you go there to comfort me?" I asked.

"Because I am afraid that if I did... things will not turn out to be this way," he tucked my hair to my ear.

"Then how did the agency know about it?"

"Z. Honestly, the agency doesn't pick me. I volunteer myself to be your date. Plus, your sister has a big connection in it so I just get it quickly. Of course, she is the one who owns it." It made me surprise again.

"FYI, my brother-in-law is the one who is working there. "  I confidently said.

 "Your brother-in-law is a CEO of YGSM Company. He is not just a worker in that agency, "  he said.

Aishh... I will really kill my sister for this. 

"Cire, I think I have the reason to go home now. Let's go."