last day

Hi my name is Lexi and and I'm 16 years old. Im going to move to California for the summer. the only reason I'm going over there is just to have fun and go to the beach and have a good summer. Other reason why I'm going over there is cuz my parents are on a vacation so  i decided to go to California with my best friend that lives over there her name is Emily. she is an old friend and I wanted to come and stay with her for the whole summer.

I woke up and it's the last day of school. so I took a  shower then I brush my hair and my teeth once I got out of the bathroom.  I got dressed into a blue high-waisted ripped jeans and a crop top that said good vibes. Once I was done getting dressed I straighten my hair. Once I was finished with my I put on my makeup and then put on my Converse and head downstairs. I saw my mom making breakfast she made pancakes with eggs and then she said "sweetie come and sit down and eat breakfast" "ok mom" I said so I eat my breakfast once I was done I grab my bag and I head out the door. "Bye sweetie have a nice last day of school love you" mom said "ok mom love u to"I said. since I got to school I had my two best friends Miranda and khloe.

Miranda=m. Khole=k. Lexi=l

M: You ready for the last day of school.
K: Yep  you Lexi.
L:yes I'm going to cail to see my old friend Emily.
M/k:oh well ok.
K:Hope it'll be fun
M:ya me to
L: ya come on girl lest go to class*bell rings*

*Skip the rest of the day*

it's the end of the day and you and your friends are at the front of the school saying your goodbyes.
M:good bye guys I will miss y'all
K:me to bye
L: goodbye y'all miss you guys
we all hugged and then we all went into our  cars.

Once I got home I went upstairs and started packing. Once I finish packing I went to my mom's room to tell her that I'm already going to head out. Then she said"ok sweetie be safe"."bye I love u" I said"I love you too"she said with a tear coming down her eye. so we hugged for about 10 minutes and then that's a never I drove off to the airport.