idk what to name this one

I woke up this morning sad and tried still. I went take a bath do my hair put on clothes brush my teeth and everything like that.

Are warm one of the Carl x merch on with blue ripped jeans and  Adidas on.
I did my makeup. I just straighten my hair. Once I was finish I open my door and walked out walk down the stairs then went to the kitchen to get a bottle of water I closed the fridge all of a sudden I heard a thump coming from upstairs. So I went to go check as I was walking up stairs I heard it again was coming from Alex's room. I knocked once no answer I walk I knock twice no answer I just opened it you was playing fortnite. He died that's why I heard the thumping noise.

I watched him for about 10 minutes he died he was on his rolling chair so he rolled around the room and he stopped at the door and he saw me there. She didn't look as mad as he was yesterday. He took off his microphones I'm guessing "hey how long were u there for?" He said."10min" I said with a smile."oh hey do u want to go anywhere today... Baby" he said with a smile."um idk honestly it doesn't matter" I said we just looked at each other cilan quietly for like a minute and he waved his hand motion for me to come over there so I did. He patted his lap so I sat on his lap put my arm around him. He whispers in my ear tells me "baby I'm sorry about yesterday I love u and will always love u. You r my everything and anything I always wanted."he said as he put his hand on my upper thigh and rubbed it.i said "it's okay baby I love you too and will always love you no matter what and I'm also sorry for not telling you about my ex boyfriend"when we said our apologies I told him "hey can I ask you something Alex and hope that you won't get jealous or mad" "um what is it you can tell me anything I won't get jealous or mad"he said."I was going to ask if you can drop me off to my ex-boyfriend's house because I need to talk to him about something so y'all both won't be mad at me and I'm trying to make sure that we me and him can still be friends I was going to ask you if I can go and talk to him and you can drop me off please" I said with a worried look on face then I bit my lip worriedly (if that makes sense).
"Okay or do you want me to go now doesn't matter I can go and drop you off do you want me to stay with you or just to drop you off"he said "I'm fine I can be there by myself cuz it's person wanting to talk to him about it but yeah you can drop me off right now that's why I got dressed so I can ask you" I said."ok ya come on let's go"he says as he wraps his arms around my waist and kisses me on the lips and I reply back to him by doing the same thing.

We get in the car and he drives me to Jesse's house. We get there and I look at him and smile and say bye he does the same thing and he says bye as well we give each other a quick peck on the cheek and I open the car door walked out and shut the car door he was looking at me as I was walking up to his door step I knocked on Jesse's door and he quickly opened it as I looked at Alex he drove off."hey Lexie what r u doing here?" He says confused."um I wanted to talk to you Jesse about what happened yesterday"I said worried."Okay what about yesterday it's already over with your already have a boyfriend s-"he was going to keep talking but I stopped him."look Jesse I know I have a boyfriend I know I should have told you and I'm sorry for that I'm wanting is for you to not be sad about it because it hurts me having you being so sad about me and being being sad the rest of your life. So I wanted to make sure that we r good"I say what the worried look on my face hoping he'll forgive me."yeah we're good Lexie I forgive you and I'm sorry for being so jealous I shouldn't have I'm happy for you guys and I'm happy that were friends again" he said work a happy face on making me smile.
"Ya me to Jesse I'm so glad that u r happy for us and accept us. And I'm pretty sure there's other girls that won't love you I will always love you but I hope there's other girls there for you"I said.

"No there isn't there is no girls battle at least make me happy not as much as you will that's why we were dating because I knew you were the only girl that would be there for me in the only special girl that I will always love I love you as best friends and still as a relationship and I will always love you like that both ways lexie"he said.
We just stared at each other then Jesse started coming closer to me I didn't know what to do I don't know why I started getting closer to him then we kissed omggg! Wtf did I do! I said in my mind as I was saying I was still kissing and making out with him all of a sudden he got on top of me still kissing me as he was going to take off my shirt I stopped."what are you doing.im sry Jesse but you know I have a bf"I said. "I'm not the only one all in on this you enjoyed it as well so don't blame it on me you're the one that wanted to keep on going"Jesse said."ik and I'm sorry stressed out I still love you your sexy body and face I'm sorry"I said as I saw a little smirk on his face. "U think I'm sexy huh"Jesse said and we both laugh."maybe a little"I said as we continued laughing then things got silent again. I started leaning into each other and then here we go again kissing as we were kissing things got a little faster I was already on the couch and he was on top of me he took off his shirt and then I took off my shirt he started leaving kisses all over my body he left two hickeys on me. We didn't have sex that's the thing but we were doing that for a literally about 10 minutes and then we stopped. I put on my shirt and he did as well."you liked that huh"Jesse said every bit his lips and Smirked. "Maybe!" I said as my phone vibrated and it was Alex he  messaged me."are you ready to go babe"it said on the text I replied yes
"So my boyfriend is picking me up so let's make sure our hickeys don't show" I said. my hickeys are on my stomach so it'll be not that visible to see there's one  more on my boob but literally you can't see it so ya and it was already of the night so we're going to go to bed anyways."ok"he said as we were just walking outside waiting for Alex to show up better outside we're just talking about stuff when he showed up and we said our goodbyes and we gave each other a hug and I went in the car and say hi to Alex."hey"I said."hey what are you doing did everything go out as planned like you said"Alex said."yeah it did and he forgave me and her friends now we were just watching a movie and then I guess whenever you texting me and I send you out then we walked outside we're just talking about stuff that happens whenever we were smaller funny stuff but don't worry we weren't doing anything I promise I wouldn't want to hurt you"I said I do not I don't want to tell him because it'll ruin our relationship and yes big time I messed up and I hope Jesse doesn't say a word."well that's good did you eat dinner"he says."yep you order pizza"I said even though we didn't eat anything but I wasn't hungry and I didn't want him to think of Jesse like if he was mean so I just said that we order pizza oh my God I'm lying to him so much and I feel so bad for it."oh ok well we get to go to bed you tired"he saysas he puts his hand on my thigh and I put my head on his shoulder. I yawn and say"oh yes I am very tired"I say as I mean on his shoulder still.

*We arrived at home*

he opened the door and we went upstairs I went into the restroom to get change cuz I still know that I have the hickeys on my stomach and if I were to take off my shirt he would  see it and I don't want that to happen.
As I got changed I went in there and he was already in the bed on his phone I laid next to him in a command went to bed erect his arms around me and he said "goodnight baby" then I said. "good night baby love you" then he says. "I love you to now  get some rest" I say "okay" and I went to bed.

Finally posted ik you've been waiting for this one just wait for the next 1 I'll probably post a short paragraph tomorrow if I have time I promise only if I have time but I love you guys thanks for reading my book.