da boys w/girlfriend

I woke up with a headache and my stomach was hurting. I looked over to see if Alex was here and he was still sleeping like an angel. I walk to the restroom door and locked it I use the restroom trying to see if my stomach will feel better.as I was still in the restroom I had my phone with me and it was 8:30am I never woke up that early before.But I checked my phone and I had gotten a text it was Carlos.

*Text messages*

Carlos🖤:hey do you want to come to the mall with me,u,Alex,and some me and Alex's friends.

Me:ummm will have to see if Alex wants to go.

Carlos🖤: ok that's cool 😁💜

Carlos🖤:wyd Lexi

Me: nothing  just in the bathroom texting u.

Carlos🖤:ok bye TTYL ok and if u do want to go come to the house first my house ok come at least 5:00 to 5:30
Ok love you boo💜😍😘

Me:ok I will bye bae💜😘😍

*End of chat*

Once I finished talking to Carlos I finish using the restroom and wash my hands and went out of the restroom. I walked into the room and Alex was not there I was wondering if you was downstairs so I went downstairs and he wasn't there I went back upstairs into a room just to lay down on the bed as I was going towards the bed I felt two hands grab on my waist.it was Alex he scared me
"OMG u scared me u know one day imma get you back" I said."we'll see about that" he said as he pulled me on the bed he was on top of me and kissing me."um Alex Carlos wanted to know if  we  wanted to go to the mall with me you Carlos and y'all's friends"I said still pinned on the bed by his strong arms."um sure That's cool" he said as he got weak and I pushed him off and I got on top of him pinning him down."hehe I got you there"I said kissing him on his neck and lips "aw you do but u know what"he said as he got my arms and put them around his neck and he carried me up my legs were wrapped around him."but I got u in my arms"he said kissing my neck "ok fine u win now put me down plz". I said begging "fine"he said as he put me down on the bed."I'm going to go and take a shower be right back" he said walking to the restroom.

I texted carlos saying that we r going and he said yes so we r meeting him at five and it's 9:50am so we r probably going to get there at 10:30 so we can eat then go at 11:11 to go to the mall.

Alex already got in the shower I jumped in the shower took a shower did my hair and my body and then turned off the water and went out walked into my room and put this on.

And makeup

Then I did my hair Alex wore a white T-shirt and blue jeans and did his hair we both brush their teeth we grabbed our stuff and we headed out the door

I'm gonna post other one tommorow and start to post often cuz I won't let u guys down 😍💜🔒 but this is all I got for right now