wtf carlos🤬

I woke up this morning without seeing Alex next to me. So I call out his name no answer I went to go check downstairs and I don't see him all I see is a note it says (I went to go to the mall and I'll be back sometime later today I love you make sure you have a good day- love your charming boyfriend Alex ❤️). I smiled I went to go take a shower.once I finish taking a shower I brush my teeth can I just left my hair down and wavy.

I wore this⬇️

And only put on mascara and did my eyebrows

And only put on mascara and did my eyebrows.I was sitting down on the couch watching TV and I heard a knock on the door.I put my phone down and I I walked over to the door and I opened it it was.....

Carlos..

"Hey Lexie"he said looking down at the floor." Um hi Carlos what r u doing here"I said looking at him. Then you looked at you head 2 toe. Then he looked at your eyes quickly smile."can I come in Lexie please"he said."yeah sure Carlos have a seat on the couch"I said as we walked to the couch we sat down after we sat down he just smiled."so did you want to talk about it or do you just want to watch TV"I said we can awkward face as he just nods his head and says"watch TV"he said as I just say 'ight' and we just start watching whatever is on.

a real washing I see Carlos scooting over and looking at me I don't pay no attention to him so I just keep my eyes on the TV he moves closer to me he put his arm around me and I still don't pay no attention to him then he starts getting a little more deeper he says to put his hand on my upper thigh and now all of a sudden I'm still not paying no attention to him until suddenly.......

He moves his hands from my thigh up to my face as he turned my face from the TV into his face he kisses me softly his soft lips against mine it turned into a make-out session.I'm thinking to myself why in the world am I doing this this is the second time but then me being stupid ass s*** I still keep kissing him until things got a little more intense he starts to lay me down on the couch as he gets on top of me and he starts tugging on my shirt to make me take it off but I refuse to and then he checks on it again and I still refused he stopped kissing me and he says"take off your shirt"I say"bitch the reason why I'm not taking off my shirt is that I know that I'm dating someone and I don't want to have sex with you well I'm dating someone what the f*** is wrong with you Carlos"he gets off of me and he sits on the couch "I'm sorry but did you ever know that I like you"he say "I didn't know that you liked me but you know I'm dating someone so you know I can't say yes. I'm sorry Carlos"I say with the sad look on my face and I look at him even sadder. All of a sudden I felt bad for him so I lift up his chain and I kissed him just a peck."you feel better now Carlos"I say what the smile I look at his face and he has a smile on his face. The rest of the movie we watched together until I heard a car beep and I knew it was Alex. Carlos got scared and he was wanting to walk out but then I grabbed his hand and said"it's okay it's fine"I say what the smile he says okay and smiles back and he just sits back down and we're watching a movie but we separated a little more so it doesn't look like we were doing anything even though that we were.

I felt really bad me being a a bad girlfriend and now I want to change that so from now on I want to be a better girlfriend it'll make me happy and Alex.

Once I hear the door open I hear Alex"hey baby hey-Carlos what TF are you doing here"he says within angry but not so angry tone." It's okay I look so I invited him over here because I was lonely it's okay we're just watching a movie."I say with a smile and I smiled at Carlos and he smiled back with a little wink and I laughed.
"Ight well you better go Carlos it's late I've haven't been with my baby all day so goodnight by Carlos"he says as he points to the door Carlos looks at me with a smile and says" bye Lexie"can I smile back and say"by Carlos good night"he just nods and walks out of the door."well we better get some sleep okay baby girl" he said with a hug"okay papi"I say hugging him back with the laugh. We walked up the stairs he changed and we just lay down and watch TV until I went to bed. Thinking of what happened today.