Worried

We were rushing to the hospital I was breathing deeply in and out very fast I was cramping so much Alex was dess and Carlos we're sitting on the sides of my comforting me I felt so lightheaded so sweaty and I just realized myself I'm going to have a baby so many things were going on in my head I just couldn't think anymore except that what would people think of me A highschooler pregnant that's not good but there's just another thing that is also running on in my head maybe I'm just not ready to have a baby yet.

We pulled up at the hospital and Alex was caring me into the hospital they checked me in and they put me on that Hospital layout thing yeah I don't know what it's called but you put me on that and rolled me into one of the rooms no they told me just to wait patiently as they went to go get the doctor and I told them ok it was about five minutes later and the doctor came in and checked everything and then Tony OK Lexi Bree then I did what he asked and breathe out the push and I did what he asked he told me to do it again three times and I did them I looked over at Alex and saw him looking worried but I was more worried of what could of what happened in my dream.

One hour later

I did the one last push and I heard crying and I started to smile and I look over at Alex🤓😛😛🥳 and I saw him smiling too I was so happy and maybe my dream might not come true

5 Years later

Lexie we need to talk.........