truth or dare

I knew it wasn't going to be good."hey let's play Truth or Dare"Emily said. "You sure I'm down"Carlos said."me to"Alex said. I was scared I didn't want to play Truth or Dare but since everyone was playing I guess I should join."fine I'll play"I said."great Truth or Dare Lexi" Emily said."ummmm Dare I guess" I said."I dare you to go sit in Alex's lap for 10 minutes"she said. I knew she was going to say something stupid so I had to do it so I crawled over to Alex I sit in his lap. All of a sudden 5 minutes go by and I felt something underneath me so I started moving a little bit all of a sudden I realized it was his dick.so I squealed, but no one heard me thank God." Alex truth or dare"Carlos said. "Dare bro" Alex said."I dare you to kiss Lexie on the mouth passionate.... in the closet"Carlos said. My heart started raising its Alex looked at me and he took my hand and we went into the closet I was so scared I didn't know what to do I've never kissed anyone. So once we were in the closet we shut the door and locked it all of a sudden Alex headed staring into my eyes while staring into his that's whenever you got closer to me I got closer to him I felt a connection. Then he put his hands on my waist I put my hands on his neck and we kissed. All of a sudden his tongue wanted to enter so I let it enter then it turned me on whenever his hands were rubbing against my skin all of a sudden it started getting deep into the kiss. Alex got closer and started moving his hands down to my ass. Then he starts kissing my neck leaving me love marks down to my collarbone. I let out soft moans against his ear. He smiled. Until I pulled away cuz it's been 20 minutes. So then we went out of the closet and they said"wow you guys been in there for 20 minutes what are you doing". All we did was look at each other and smiled. at this point I felt a connection actually happening I didn't know if he felt it but I did and it felt amazing I never felt this feeling in my life I wish I could feel it again.

Alex pov.
Once we went out of the closet I felt a connection between me and Lexi.I never felt a connection like this in my life.she's sweet, pretty, funny, she's all I wanted. I was just nervous to ask her out we were in there I wanted more she pulled away and I got scared that she would never talk to me again but then we just smiled and continuing playing the game.

My pov
"Truth or Dare Carlos"I said."dare" he said. "I dare you to kiss Emily... On the lips" "ok"he said. He crawled over to Emily and kissed her and then he went back into his spot I thought it would be hard but it wasn't for him.
"Truth or Dare Emily"Alex said. "Dare" she said in a sexual voice. It was kind of weird but that's just her."I'd dare you to give Carlos a lap dance"he said in that sexy voice that I loved."ok" she said so she stood up and walked over to Carlos.

Emily's pov
Swim walked over to Carlos I sat in his lap and started working all of a sudden I felt something move from underneath my butt. And I knew it was his dick but I decided to go more passionately and slowly and then he started grabbing on my waist. I knew he wanted more but then I had to stop. I went back in my spot and I saw his face and he smirked at me and I smirked back.

Carlos pov
When I saw Emily walking towards me. I started to get excited then she sat down and she started moving her hips. and I knew I was going to get a boner but I tried to hide it and then all the sudden I started grabbing on her waist making me wanting more. but then all the sudden she stopped and she look back to her seat I spoke to her and she smirked back I know she wanted me.

My pov
"I think it's time for us to leave don't you think Lexi" she said."oh ok" I said. "Bye guys will see you tomorrow if you want we can go and eat for breakfast"I said again."oh ok sure is 8 ok"Alex said."that's fine"Emily said. so we walked out of the house all of a sudden I felt a touch on my hand I looked behind you know was Alex."yes Alex" I said "before you leave can I get your number"he said so I gave him my number."here you go"I said "thanks" he said and we smiled and I walked away only to be pulled back again by Alex this time he smashed his lips against mine and we kissed. Then I looked at him and smiled and said bye. Then I went home took a shower put on my pajamas and went to bed.