juicy Jesse

One way or another.,....

"So what are u doing here Jesse, why r u talking to me" I said."um I wanted to ask u something he said as he put his hand behind his neck. "Umm ok w-what is it"I said my heart beating out of my chest my stomach having millions of butterflies I wasn't nervous of what he was going to ask me."would u be my girlfriend again my sorry I know I messed up and I apologize for that but I changed now a lot but not that High School jock anymore and I just want to make sure to let you know that I'm sorry for what I put you through and everything.and, I want a fresh new start please, Lexie begging you can you please take me back please , he said on the floor begging almost close to crying I wanted to forgive him but either way I couldn't date him because I'm dating Alex I have to figure something out one way or another so I said...

"I accept your apology Jesse but there's just one thing I have to tell you I-"before I can say what I was going to say Alex and everyone crowed around me and Alex wrapped his arms around me and said "hey babe who's this guy you're talking to" he said looking curious. "I'm Jesse Underhill I'm her ex-boyfriend"Jesse said again another curious look. I think I got myself stuck in a big juicy pickle. here we go again another juicy Jesse problem Jesse always makes stuff up and gets in fights with everyone that I meet that's what did you see Jesse is and now we got a juicy pickle a juicy Jesse you know that is not going to be great.

"That is what I was going to tell you Jesse I'm dating someone...."I said feeling bad for myself I felt like I was the bad guy and I feel so sorry for Jesse the way that he looked at me. With all that disappointment that I kept from him.

"I don't get it from you kept this from me I didn't know you were dating anyone I'm sorry for asking you that question Lexie and I'm sorry for everything that I did I'm just going to go now"he said the saddest face I've ever seen him have on his face.

"How come you kept that from me I didn't know that you had an ex u could have told me this"he said with the Mad kind of sad look on his face a disappointing face I feel like I was odd one out and I just made a lot of things worse I should have just stayed single and now I have to be the one to solve this problem myself why do I have to be so stupid.

We didn't get to go shopping out of the way because we were mad at each other so we just went in the car and drove off home I knew he didn't want to talk to me so I'll give him some time to think to himself as I'm doing that I need to talk to Jesse hopefully we can at least be friends I want to make sure that my plan goes out great before I have to go back to where I live .I love Jesse so much and I also love Alex and as a lesson you have to love one person even if it hurts another.

it was about 9pm we ate and we were just watching a movie all of a sudden I fell asleep and I had this horrible dream.

You probably have been waiting for the next story huh I'm sorry guys for letting you guys down and disappointing you I'm sorry it's just a lot of things on my plate right now but I'm going to still try to finish the story but for you guys I love you guys so much thanks for some support and good night guys cuz it's night time over here it's 1:47 am😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤😢😔😔😔💜🤒🤒🤒🤒🤒😷😢😢😢😢😢