the house

Warning if u want to read u can but if not u can skip untill it's over:not now tho I will tell u when

Untill....
He started kissing my neck but he was still holding me tightly I had to stop."Alex not here"I said while pushing him off and grabbing his hand.he said ok with a smirk on his face. Emily and Carlos were still in the car waiting for us so we had to hurry and go. We all decided to stay at there place for the night. There was only 2 rooms so Carlos and Emily were in the  other room and me and Alex of course . Me and Alex were just watching Riverdale (I finished that already but u guys love the show so why not.) Until we herd something and it was coming through there room and they were having sex. So me and Alex just laughed and finished watching Riverdale then he wanted to put on a scary movie so he put on the Meg (I haven't watched this yet). And I hate sharks but I and to be strong so he put in on. Alex put a blanket over the two of us. During the movie the big ass shark popped out and I jumped and screamed just plopped on Alex he just laughed. Then he just stared in my eyes and I did the same.

*Warning if u Pike to skip then wait untill I say done*

He got closer to me and kissed me passionately I kissed back the same way. Then his kiss came back more stonger and then he climbed on top of me still kissing me. Then we starts taking off my shirt I do the same to his ." You sure You want to do this" he said "yes" I said. Then he grabbed a condom and put it on then climbed back on top of me. He starts taking off all my clothes and I do the same to him. We are completely naked, he put his dick in, it did hurt cuz it was my first time but luckily be went slow at first then he started to speed up making me moan loud I just kept saying his name loud and Everytime he hears me he smirks "now it's my turn"I said as I jumped on top and started bouncing up and down then kissing his neck leaving him love bites then I start going lower to his waste line.  Then I took off the condom Then I start to suck on his dick I went faster and faster untill he says my name he did the he cummed in my mouth then we did more stuff until it was over.

*Romantic moment over*

Once we were finished we just landed down and went to bed I thought to myself this way amazing I wish he was  my boyfriend "love u Lexi"he said I smiled and said "love u to" we kissed again and went to bed and I wish this day started all over again.

I will post other one tommorow ok love y'all see what happens next