going to mall with friends

Once we headed out the door we got in the car Alex drove us to Carlos's  place we knocked on the door. we heard Carlos walking downstairs to open the door for us"hey guys" he said as he only had his pants on."ayee da boy" Alex said as they did what they do best."hey Lexie how u been ba-by" he said as he gave me a hug and kissed my cheek. "Hi  I'm good where's Emily"I said "she's upstairs getting ready" he said as he pointed to the first room. "Ok thxs" I said as I was walking up the stairs to go to the room.

I knocked on the door and I heard it's open so I went to open the door and she was doing her makeup she had blue jeans and a blue crop top."hey gurl" I said hugging her."hey boo" she said hugging back. So she was finished we were in her room for 10 more minutes and we open the door to head downstairs. We were waiting in the living room Carlos Alex me and Emily. I said"who are we waiting for Carlos" "my friends"he said."oh Lexie his friends r really funny u will like them"Emily said "ya u will" Alex said."ok who r they?" I said "oh um Christopher (aka da boy), gio vanny" Carlos said "oh ok" I said.

We went to the mall and we went to different stores like hot topic,vans, ect. As we walked into A&M and I saw my ex boyfriend Jesse Underhill.

Flash back
(They dated for 2years since freshman year we broke up because he way moving far away which ways cailfornia but here I am in cailfornia. I got mad at him because he was always being a jerk to me since we moved away from each other so we have not seen us in a long time.)

*End of flash back*

So we went in a I just acted like nothing happened I pulled Emily cuz she was the only one who knew about us."hey Emily my ex is here I don't know what to do"I said so super nervous."it's ok u have Alex so what's wrong with that"she said "well he doesn't know that I'm dating yet and if he doesn't he will want to mess it up"I said "it's ok now come on I want to go shopping just me next to Alex as close as u can"Emily said as she got my hand and we headed to the guys

*Oh and the other friends were here they said hi and greeted everyone so everyone knew each other kinda well so don't think that I won't leave that part out ok back to love story bye guys*

So we heard to the guys and I went to Alex and held his hand and they guys in the back so the only to couples are me and Alex and Emily and Carlos. So we were looking at the clothes and I was with my friend Christopher because Alex went to try something on so I needed help so Chris wanted to help.

I was looking for some clothes when someone touched my shoulder I thought it was Christopher but it was.....

"Hey." He said...I was spooked🤪😣😫

"Hi j-j-jesse what a surprise"I said "ya it is"he said in that deep sexy voice.in freshman year he was cute but he grew up and now he is hot wait what am I saying I'm dating Alex I will have to figure this out one way or another.

Write an other one later hands crapping but r u loving this story

The Perfect Boy  -Alex Guzman (Blesiv)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें