the beach

So we had to go home to get our swimming stuff so I wore this

So I put my hair up a ponytail but only did my brows.once I was finished I went downstairs to put a pink dress over it. So we got all of are stuff and headed to the car. We drove for about 10mins then we got there. Once we got there we got a blanket the Alex put in the trunk. So Alex got the blanket and we all headed to the beach. Once we got where we were going to a spot naer the beach. Carlos and Emily were already in the water be so it was just me and Alex near the blanket. So I took off my pink dress and Alex took off his shirt reavling his abs. It made me blush I don't know why but I did."you look beautiful Lexi"Alex said "thxs u to I guess"I said nervously. He just laughed and we head to the beach.

Once I got into the water  Carlos brought a beach ball so we we're just play and tossing it around then we started to play volleyball with it .we were on teams girls and boys.(of course)once it was getting late so we we're going to get out I was going untill I feel hands on my waste. I felt nervous so I look behind and it was alex. "U look so sexy"Alex said as his hands traved lower."thxs" I said not knowing what to do but I like him so I just let him be untill.........