Netflix and chill with homies(continue)

We went inside....

Once we went inside and then we sat on the couch."so what do u want to do baby"Alex said."idk probably go to Carlos's house cuz we need to pick Emily up" I said ."ok babe I will go and get changed and I'll be back in 10 ok"he said going up the stairs."ok "I said walking to the couch.once I was on the couch I sat down and checked my social media. I went on Instagram and looked at all my post and everything all of a sudden I got a notification that I got crowned. I look so excited I was literally screaming and jumping everywhere but I didn't want to Alex to come so I was so excited on the inside and expressing it on the inside not the outside.once it was 10:20 he finally finished and I told him the big news."baby I like round I hit 1M"I said jumping in his arms."omggg that's cool baby"he said hugging me tightly.so once the exciting moments were over but decided to go out and  walk to the car.

*Skip car ride*

Once we got to Carlos's place Alex knocked on the door. We herd giggles so we banged on the door cuz no one answered "hurry up answer the door"Alex said."ok coming"Carlos said walking down the stairs."hey guys come in come in"he said greeting us into his home."so what you guys doing"I said wondering."nothin just a tickle fight"Emily said "I won" Carlos said "no I did"Emily said."ok u to come and sit I need to tell u guys something"I said "ok fine"they said walking to the living room."okay I want to talk to the media and I hit 1 million and I got crowned"I said happy."omgggggg I'm so proud of you"Emily said."me to Lexi congratulations"Carlos said hugging me tightly.

Alex pov*
Once I saw how happy she was I felt happy to but the only reason she got crowned was because of me I took pics of us on my spam.

*Wich is wtf.blesiv of u don't follow plzz do*

Wich she doesn't follow but I put us kissing and put (my babygirl) on as the caption and u know everyone of my fans saw so they followed her but for all the support for her I'm going to throw a surprise party for her and I'm going to tell them about it and my other friends.hopefully she likes it. I love her so much she is my babygirl.

Lexi pov

Once we finished hugging we sat and talked for a while but Alex has been acting a little werid I wonder what's on his mind.

"So do y'all want to watch Netflix or something"Carlos said "um sure"I said."and it can be like Netflix and chill"Alex said with a smirk."omgg Alex really"Emily and I said laughing.so we just watched 50 Shades of Black cuz that is what Alex and Carlos wanted to watch.

*Skip to half of the movie*

Once it was in a sex scene I looked and Alex and he look horny but before I could look even more at him he looked at me a bit his lip. Then I looked at Carlos and Emily they all looked horny I never was."OMG u guys stop it's not like u ever saw a sex scene before"I said smirking."ok me and Emily will go upstairs if u need anything ok bye"Carlos said grabbing her hand and running upstairs.so it was just me and Alex. We just started at each other and then we started kissing then turned into a make out. So I got on top of Alex then he carried me to a bed room. Alex locked the door. Then he laid me on the bed then, he started kissing my neck leaving me hickeys form my neck to collar bone.
Alex stopped and took out a condom and put it on. Then he went under the blankets and stared off slowly"ah baby"Alex said soft moans coming from his lips."daddy go faster"i said and he did *moans*.after that was over I got on top the I gave him hickeys everywhere.i lips went lower to his waste line.then started sucking

A-alexL-lexi

A-ahhhh ohhh baby faster

L-*sucks faster*

He was at his point to where he was pulling my hair. Then he cummed in my mouth (took off condom at that part). Danny. On top of me went down and started doing you know.

*To lazy but got sexual* *so skip*

Once it was over we laid down and went to bed "goodnight Mami"he said planting a kiss on my forehead"goodnight papi"I said kissing him on the neck and lips. Then we went to bed

There u have it wait for a next on probably Monday thxs for support ilysm🤩😘😘😘😘