So u just give up

Eight months later

I was giving birth our Alex was in the city almost about to pass out he was scared to death and he was holding my hand telling me to calm down and everything will be OK so I did listen to him went to was the third push our baby keep out our baby girl we named her Alexa

*5years later* (Alexa was 5)

Alex was packing his stuff
" Babe what are you doing" I said looking curious of why he was packing his stuff " cause I I can't" he said "what do you mean you can't" I said. "I mean I can't but I can't have a child I'm not ready I'm sorry but I'm not a dad I was not meant to be one" as he said that he grabbed his bag and he started to head out the door my heart broke into 1 million pieces I started to sob and cry so much I can't believe he just gave up "So you just give up really giving up on the imported life that u had now what you're not gonna watch our daughter grow up you're really just wanting to do this?!?" I said crying and mad. " mom what's going on"Alexa said as her face turned worried and she walked towards me and I told her " I think sweetie just go back to your room and play I'll be there in a second" then I put her down and she walked to her room I looked back and looked at Alex with his disappointed look on his face. " Texie I'm sorry I really am it's just for me I'm just not ready I should've told you this in the beginning I was just too scared and we r still  teenagers
" no you know what it's fine we're done we're through want to get your goddamn stuff and leave I don't want to see you anymore and you were not seeing our daughter ever again just go" I said as I started crying.He got his stuff and he headed out the door he went to Alexa's room. " Alexa come get a hug from your daddy" he said as he started to cry " daddy why are you crying" Alexis said she got a sad look on her face for saying her dad cry that made me cry even more. " Alexa listen to me no matter what I love you so much but daddy has to go I will see you sometime bye baby girl I love you with all my heart and that is all you need to know I love you and your mommy so much and I hope you have a wonderful future sweetie I will be there for all of your birthdays all of your performances that you make I will be fair it's just right now sweetie it's complicated for you but I love you so so much bye my little girl my mi Amor" he said with a sad look on his face a tear came down his eye and he hugged Alexa and Alexa hooked it back up really tight " bye daddy I love you" Alexa said with a tear coming down her eye which made me break down but I try to keep it in. " "b-bye little girl daddy love you so much more"He says has more tears begin to go down his eye because Alexa had a tear come down hurt they both give each other one last straw o'clock then he left I followed him downstairs to the doorl he says more tears began to go down his eye because Alexa had a tear come down hurt they both give each other one last straw and cock then he left I followed him downstairs to the door. 

" well Lexi we had some good times and as I said I am so sorry I didn't mean to" Alex said as he started crying " it's OK Alex I will still tell you when are the more Porten events are going on it's OK" set as I begin to cry we both gave each other a big hug and kiss. That's why never here for. I first did tears sobbing on the floor flashbacks begin to go through my mind and now that I know that it's all over..........

I woke up from a bad dream I almost woke up Alex " I hope I never have that dream again"i said to myself. "Baby are you OK what's wrong"Alex said rubbed his arms against my waist" nothing baby just had a bad dream" I said with a worried look on my face he said OK and we both said good night sleep with kissed each other and went to bed And hugged him real tight And wondering I hope it would never happen in real life.

I got you there did I I mean you don't know what if that might happen to her real life wait to see.