"5years is to short"

Lexie we need to talk.........

LEXIE POV

My heart started beating out of my chest I was thinking about the dream that I had so I looked at him worried about what he was gonna say and I said yes babe....what is it??? And he looked at me worried.

ALEX POV

I had walked into the room Lexie was playing with the baby I need to talk to her because I thought about young I am to be taking care of a baby so I told her Lexie we need to talk....... and she looked at me worried that she knows what I'm talking about. But I don't wanna hurt her I love her I just can't take care of a baby right now.

LEXIE POV
he told me to step outside of the room and told me
A: I love you I really do I don't think that im not ready to have a baby and I know why i should of said something earlier but I just think I shouldn't be here I'm sorry
L:so  the five years that we had with the baby you just all of a sudden quick after five years I don't know why all of a sudden you think that it's time to quit like I don't want you to be a single mom but do you know what you're young but u just wanna quite I and young to but I didn't quite u love our baby....so what... now she is not gonna have a dad growing up do u wanna be that type of person in her life that she will hate forever.

A: no
L:ok then why just give up and I love u to it's just hurts me that your just giving up after the 5 fucking years the she was born.

A: ik and I'm really sorry baby

L:u know what just leave
A: Baby pl..
L: GO ALEX I DONT WANNA SEE YOU RIGHT NOW

And he Looks down tears in his eyes then walks downstairs and leaves.
I broke down crying and and Alexa looks at me and says
Al