Chapter 1

It has been three years since the incident at Jurassic World.  The park had been destroyed by the Indominus Rex, because it had escaped from captivity.  It was something that I would never forget. 

The past three years have been great.  Owen and I got married, and we are so happy together.  We were living in California.  We lived in the northern part of California.  Owen had started building a cabin for us to live in, as our first house.  Owen and I were currently living in our camper, until the cabin was finished. 

It was a sunny day outside.  Owen was working on the cabin.  I was sitting in a lawn chair, reading my book.  It wasn't too hot outside either, which was good. 

Then, I felt a pair of big strong hands on my shoulders.  I looked up, and saw Owen.  Owen began to rub my shoulders.  He was the best husband ever. 

"Hey honey.  Are you okay?" Owen asked. 

"I'm fine sweetheart.  Thank you for the shoulder rub" I said. 

"Anything for my amazing wife" Owen said. 

Owen kissed me, so passionately.  Owen and I loved each other very much.  For most of the day, Owen worked on the cabin.  I cleaned up the camper, a little bit. 

That night, Owen and I ate dinner together.  After dinner, we cuddled on the couch together, and watched a movie. It was a good night. 

NOTE:   Hey guys!  What do you think so far?  More chapters to come!

All rights for the pic (Above) go to Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom,  Universal Studios, and Bing.

Link for the pic:  https://horrorfuel.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/jurassic-world-fallen-kingdom.png