Chapter 15

Franklin and Zia had found us.  We were glad that they were alive as well.  Zia took us into the control room.. She showed us an issues that was serious.  There was a leak of Hydrogen Cyanide, due to an explosion that had happened earlier on in the mansion.  The dinosaurs that were still in the mansion were having trouble breathing because of the hydrogen cyanide leak. 

"Oh God!  The dinosaurs are dying!" Claire said. 

"We need to save them" I said. 

"I'll open their cages" Claire said. 

"Be careful, Claire.  We aren't on the island anymore" Owen said. 

Claire opened each one of the cages, letting out all of the remaining dinosaurs.  The dinosaurs were still struggling to breathe.  Then, Claire placed her hand over a big red button.  The button would open the outer door, to which it would set the dinosaurs free.  Claire held her hand over top of the button, deciding whether or not to push it. 

"Claire, if you press that button, there is no turning back"  Owen said. 

"We don't want them to die" Claire said.

Claire moved her hand away from the button, with tears in her eyes.  The dinosaurs cried out for help, as the hydrogen cyanide surrounded them.  They still struggled to breathe.  I started to cry, and Owen wrapped his arm around me.  I hid my face in Owen's chest, as I cried. 

Then, we heard an alarm sound off, and the outer doors opened up.  All of the dinosaurs ran out, and towards the outside.  All of us turned to see that Maisie had pressed the red button. Maisie had set the dinosaurs free.

"We have to protect them and keep them safe" Maisie said.

"She's right" I said. 

"Yes, she is right" Owen said. 

All of the dinosaurs had been freed.  Maisie had done the right thing, by pushing the button.  The dinosaurs had finally been saved. 

NOTE:  Only two more chapters are left in this book!  Chapters are coming!

All rights for the pic (Above) go to Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom, Universal Studios, and Bing

Link for the pic:  https://jurassicoutpost.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/Fallen-Kingdom-Run-Time-Landing.jpg