Chapter 10

The boat docked, and we were back in America.  I had just woken up, since I had fallen asleep.  Owen had his arm around me, and he was still asleep. 

I kissed Owen, and his eyes opened up.  Owen kissed me back, wrapping his arms around me. 

"Morning honey" I said. 

"Morning baby" Owen said. 

"The boat just docked. We need to get moving" I said. 

"Yeah, we should honey. Before we get spotted" Owen said. 

Owen and I climbed out of Zia's truck, followed by Claire.  Unfortunately, Franklin had gotten caught, and taken away to work.  Me, Owen, and Claire climbed into another truck. Owen was in the driver's seat, Claire was in the passenger's seat, and I was in the middle seat.  Owen started up the truck, and drove off.  We were followed by other trucks.  We passed through a gate.

"This is Lockwood mansion" Claire said.

Owen stopped the truck, and all three of us looked to the right. There was another road, that was leading away from the mansion. 

"We can take that way, so we can go to the police" Claire said. 

Then, a gun was aimed at Owen's head.  There stood Wheatley outside of the truck.  Then, another gun was aimed at Claire's head.  Oh Shit!

"Well, well, it looks like we have some stowaways" Wheatley said. 

"All three of you, get out of the truck!" A guard said. 

Owen grabbed my hand, and we slowly climbed out of the truck.  Claire followed behind us. 

"You guys should have stayed on the island" Wheatley said. 

Wheatley came up to, and gave me a weird look.  I held Owen's hand tightly. 

"Maybe you should have died with that dinosaur of yours" Wheatley said, in a harsh tone. 

I kicked Wheatley in the balls, making him fall to his knees. One of the guards pushed me down to the ground, holding me down.  Owen kicked the guard in his side. 

"Take your hands off of my wife!" Owen said. 

"Take them away" Wheatley said. 

Owen helped me up off of the ground, and wrapped his arm around me.  Where were we being taken to?

NOTE:  More chapters are coming!

All rights for the pic (Above) go to Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom, Universal Studios, and Bing. 

Link for the pic:  https://images.hellogiggles.com/uploads/2017/12/06074213/KINGDOM-e1512603747803.png