Chapter 11

We were now inside a large holding cell.  Why were we in here?

"Hello again, Claire" A voice said.

All three of us turned to see a man standing outside of the holding cell.  The man wore glasses, had white skin, short brownish blonde hair, and wearing a suit.  Wheatley stood next to him. 

"Eli Mills, you son of a bitch!" Claire said

"Sorry, but we are selling these animals" Eli Mills said. 

"What the hell do you think you're going to do? Try to prove something?  You won't get away with this, you piece of shit animal killing sons of bitches!" I shouted.

"They will be used to create more dinosaurs" Eli Mills said. 

"If you lay a hand on Blue, I swear to God, I'll let Blue eat you alive" Owen said, harshly. 

Eli Mills and Wheatley walked away.  Owen walked up to me, and hugged me tightly. 

"I'm so worried about Blue, honey" I said. 

"I'm worried about her too, baby.  Don't worry, we will save her" Owen said. 

Owen kissed me, and he held me close to him.  I knew that we would save Blue, and the rest of the dinosaurs.  Also, I knew that Owen would protect me.

NOTE:  More chapters are coming!

All rights for the pic (Above) go to Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom, Universal Studios, and Bing. 

Link for the pic:  https://www.technobuffalo.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/jurassic-world-fallen-kingdom-trailer-025.jpg