Chapter 5

We arrived at the control tower, and well climbed out of the vehicle.  Franklin wired up the electrical box to the control tower, and the electricity came on.  Owen held my hand again, as we followed Wheatley and his team inside the control tower.  Claire gained access to the tracking system.  A large red dot appeared on a large computer screen. 

"There's Blue.  Come on, honey.  Let's go get her"  Owen said to me. 

"Okay babe. I'm coming with you" I said. 

"I'm going with both of you. I'm a paleo-veterinarian, and we don't know what kind of condition that Blue is in" Zia said. 

"Good idea" I said. 

"You guys be careful" Claire said. 

Me, Owen, and Zia walked out of the control tower.  Wheatley and his team drove us to the location, to find Blue.

"Alright, here we go.  Wheatley, wait for my signal" Owen said. 

Owen climbed out of the vehicle, and he helped me climb out with him. Owen and I walked into the jungle quietly. 

We came up to an open area in the jungle.  All that was there were trees, leaves, and an old vehicle from Jurassic Park, that was flipped over.  I stayed beside Owen.  Then, all of the sudden, Blue came out of the jungle, and jumped on the old vehicle.  Owen stood in his training position, holding out his hand, and facing Blue.

"Hey girl.  Did you miss us?" Owen asked. 

Blue jumped off of the old vehicle, and started to slowly make her way over to us.  She was prowling, in attack mode.  She growled at us too. 

"Easy girl.  You know us" Owen said. 

Owen still held out his hand to Blue.  Blue began to calm down, and move even closer to us. She was starting to remember us. 

All of the sudden, Blue roared and turned around immediately.  She started to whine, noticing that she had been struck with a tranquilizer dart.  Then, Wheatley and his men showed up, holding up their guns.  Owen put me behind him, protecting me. 

"I said to wait for my signal"  Owen said. 

Blue stood in front of us, in attack mode.  Owen held me close to him.  Then,  one of Wheatley's men held up his gun at Blue. 

"Wheatley, you and your men need to back up" Owen said. 

Then, Blue noticed the man who was holding up his gun.  She charged at him, and started to attack him.

"Blue, No!" I cried.

The man shot Blue, wounding her in her side, around his stomach. 

"Wheatley, how dare you?!" Owen shouted. 

Owen started to charge at Wheatley, Then, Wheatley shot Owen with a tranquilizer dart.  Owen fell to the ground.

"Honey!" I cried. 

I ran up to Owen, and knelt down beside him.  I pulled the dart of out Owen.  Zia ran up to us, grabbed a gun, and held it up at Wheatley.  Wheatley and his men held up their guns at us.  Wheatley had betrayed us. 

"Come on, babe.  Wake up" I said. 

I held Owen's face in my hand, trying to wake him up.  I was worried about my husband, and Blue. 

"One more move, and all three of you die, along with that dinosaur" Wheatley threatened. 

Zia still held up the gun at Wheatlet.  I glared at Wheatley, as my entire body was filled up with anger and hatred. 

"You son of a bitch!" I shouted at Wheatley. 

"That animal is dying. I need to treat her" Zia said. 

"Grab the dinosaur and the veterinarian.  I'll let our contact know that we have the dinosaur" Wheatley said. 

Two men bent down to pick up Blue.  I had to do something.  I jumped on the back of one of the men, tackling them to the ground, and locking them in a headlock. Wheatley pointed his gun at me. 

"If you touch that dinosaur, I swear, I'll have you thrown in jail" I said, in a mean tone. 

Then, Wheatley came up to me, and kicked me in the shin, making me release his man.  I held my shin, as I was in pain. 

"We are moving out!" Wheatley called. 

Blue and Zia were taken away by Wheatley and his men. I rolled over to Owen, and tried to wake him up again.  What were we going to do.  We had to save Blue and the dinosaurs. 

NOTE:  What do you all think of the story?  More chapters to come!

All rights for the GIF (Above) go to Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom, Universal Studios, and Bing. 

Link for the GIF:  https://78.media.tumblr.com/46369666c2884f9ca00614c713254f07/tumblr_p0mspoGqC61ucgcrko3_540.gif