Chapter 14

Me, Owen, and Maisie were on the roof of the mansion. We were on the small glass roof, that led down to the exhibit area.  Maisie was holding on to me, and Owen was standing in from of us.  The Indoraptor had us cornered on the roof.

Then, we heard a banging noise.  We looked over to find Claire, who was trying to get the Indoraptor's attention, by banging a gun on a ladder. 

The Indoraptor stood in between Claire and us.  Claire held up the gun, engaging the laser.  The laser was aimed at Owen. The Indoraptor stared at the laser, and Owen.  Then, Blue came out of nowhere, and attacked the Indoraptor.  Blue and the Indoraptor fell through the glass roof.

"Blue!" I cried. 

All of us looked down, and saw that the Indoraptor had been impaled by the Triceratops exhibit.  The Indoraptor was dead.  Blue stood up, and roared out in victory.  Thank God, that Blue was still alive. 

I ran up to Owen, and kissed him.  Owen wrapped his arms around me, pulling me close to him.

"I love you so much, baby" Owen said. 

"I love you so much too, honey" I said. 

Maisie ran up to me and Owen.  She hugged us both tightly.  The Indoraptor was dead.  We still had a rescue mission to finish. 

NOTE:  More chapters are coming!

All rights for the pic (Above) go to Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom, Universal Studios, and Bing. 

Link for the pic:  https://www.technobuffalo.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/jurassic-world-fallen-kingdom-trailer-009.jpg