Chapter 4

We had just landed on Isla Nublar. Claire walked off of the plane, and she was greeted by a man, who was standing outside. The man was older looking, wore a khaki colored uniform with a hat, and dark colored boots. He also had white skin, and carried a large gun.

"Claire Dearing. A pleasure to meet you" The man said.

"Mr. Wheatley" Claire said.

Owen and I walked off of the plane. Zia and Franklin followed behind us. I held Owen's hand tightly.

"And, you must be the raptor guy" Wheatley said.

"Yeah, that's me. I'm Owen Grady, and this is my wife Carly" Owen said, introducing us.

"Nice to meet you both" Wheatley said.

"Where do you need us to go?" Claire asked.

"We will take you into the park, and up to the control tower" Wheatley said.

Owen still held my hand tightly. All of us climbed inside a military truck, and we rode off into the jungle.

We came into the main area of the park. It was all in ruins. Plants were growing everywhere, and buildings were falling apart. Many memories came back into my mind. Then, the truck came to a stop.

"Why did we stop?" Franklin asked.

Then, we heard big footsteps, along with feeling the rumble of each footstep that was made.

"What is that?" Zia asked.

Zia opened the door, and climbed out of the truck. She ran around the side.

"Zia!" I called.

I ran out after her, following up behind her. The footsteps grew closer.

"Honey, wait!" Owen called to me.

I heard Owen run up behind me, followed by Claire and Wheatley. Owen placed his hands on my waist. Then, a brachiosaurus appeared in front of us.

"Holy shit!" Zia said.

Then, the brachiosaurus lowered her head down in front of me. Her head was down at my level. The brachiosaurus nudged her head softly into my, rubbing her head into my shirt.

Owen held me up, making sure that I didn't fall. then, I realized why the brachiosaurus was being so affectionate towards me.

"Attley? Oh my gosh, is that you? You've grown so much in three years" I said.

"Honey, do you know this dinosaur?" Owen asked me.

"Yes I do, babe. She is the brachiosaurus that I trained when I had my internship here" I said.

"And, her name is Attley?" Owen asked me.

"Yes it is, babe" I said.

When I trained Attley, she always nudged and rubbed her head into my chest, ever since she was a baby. It was her way of being affectionate.

"Alright everyone. Let's move out" Wheatley said.

Attley lifted her head up, and walked off. Owen held my hand, and we climbed back into the military vehicle. Zia, Claire, and Wheatley followed behind us. The vehicle rode off shortly after, and we were on our way to the control tower.

NOTE: Hey guys! What do you guys think of Attley (the brachiosaurus)? More chapters to come!

All rights for the GIF (Above) go to Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom, Universal Studios, and Bing.

Link for the GIF: https://78.media.tumblr.com/a9bc5b1d37415cd0c9180b8ecd1b0b9e/tumblr_p3ph8d1NUF1tovmb9o4_500.gif