Chapter 16

All of us walked out of the mansion.  We were walking down the stairs outside.  The T-Rex had just stomped off into the woods.  I held Owen's hand, as we walked outside.  Maisie and Claire were behind us, followed by Zia and Franklin. 

Then, Blue saw us and she approached us.  She had made it out, thank God!

"Hey Blue" I said. 

"She isn't going to hurt us" Owen said. 

Owen and I held out our hands to Blue.  She nudged both me and Owen's hands. 

"Come with us, Blue" Owen said. 

"We will keep you safe.  We love you, Blue" I said. 

Blue looked over at one of the empty cages.  Then, she looked back at us.  Owen and I know what Blue was thinking.  She didn't want to be in a cage forever. 

Blue chirped at us, and she ran off into the woods.  Tears formed up in my eyes.  I hugged Owen tightly. Owen kissed my forehead. 

"Blue will be okay, honey" Owen said. 

"I'm going to miss her" I said. 

"Me too, honey" Owen said. 

Maisie ran up to us, hugging me and Owen. We held Maisie close to us, as we hugged her. 

All of the dinosaurs were now roaming around in our world.  They were going to be around us everywhere.  I wondered how the human population would feel about living with dinosaurs. 

NOTE:  Only one more chapter left in this book!  I posted the pic of Blue as a baby, because it resembles how she grew up training with Owen.  

All rights for the pic (Above) go to Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom, Universal Studios, and Bing. 

Link for the pic:   https://screenrant.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/Baby-Blue-in-Jurassic-World-Fallen-Kingdom.jpg