Chapter 6

Owen was still asleep, due to the tranquilizer dart. I kept trying to wake him up.  Then, the ground began to shake.  I looked over and saw lava flowing down a hill.  The volcano had erupted.  Oh shit!

"Come on, babe.  You need to wake up" I said. 

Then, I heard large footsteps approach up behind me.  I turned around, and there stood a triceratops.  He stood over me and Owen.  Then, the triceratops started to lick Owen's face.  I looked down at Owen, and noticed that Owen had opened his eyes.  He was waking up, slowly. 

Owen started to move his hands, and made some groaning noises.  The triceratops stood on his back legs, he slammed back down to the ground, and walked away.  Owen and I looked over, and saw that the lava was coming towards us. 

"Babe, we need to go" I said. 

I picked Owen up by his shoulders, and wrapped my arms underneath his arms.  I started to drag Own away from the incoming lava.  Owen grabbed my arm, and he started to move his legs. Owen held on to me, as we climbed over top of a big log. 

Owen and I stood up, watching the lava, that was still coming towards us.  Owen was now fully awake. 

"Are you okay, honey?" Owen asked me. 

"I'm fine babe.  Are you okay?" I asked him. 

"Yeah. Where's Blue?" Owen asked. 

"Wheatley and his men took her.  They plan to use Blue for something" I said. 

"And, sell the other dinosaurs.  They aren't going to keep them safe, like they promised.  We have to stop them" Owen said. 

Owen kissed me, and he held my hand.  We ran to find Claire. We had to stop Wheatley and his men from hurting the dinosaurs.

NOTE:  More chapters are coming!

All rights for the pic (Above) go to Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom, Universal Studios, and Bing

Link for the pic:  https://cdn.flickeringmyth.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/Jurassic-World-Fallen-Kingdom-poster-5.jpg