Chapter 9

I was still emotionally destroyed by Attley's death. I had shed out all of the tears, that I had in me. Owen stayed beside me, not leaving my side. We climbed into a truck, where Zia was taking care of Blue and her wound.

"Thank god, you all are alive!" Zia said.

Owen and I walked up to Blue, who was laying on a table. Claire applied pressure to Blue's wound. Owen rubbed Blue's head, and I ran my hand down her neck.

"I need a blood transfusion from a carnivore. There's one on board the ship." Zia said.

"Claire and I will get it for you" Owen said.

Owen turned to face me, and he wrapped his arm around me.

"I'll be right back, baby. Stay here with Zia" Owen said.

"Okay honey. I'll be waiting for you" I said.

"I love you. Always" Owen said.

"I love you too. Forever" I said.

Owen kissed me, and went with Claire to collect the blood. I stayed with Zia, and waiting for Owen to come back.

(Some time later)

A few minutes later, Owen and Claire returned with a bag of blood, from the T-Rex. Claire started the transfusion of blood, giving it to Blue. Owen and I stood right beside Blue. I place my hand on Blue's head.

"Come on girl. We can't lose you too" I said.

Owen put his arm around my waist, pulling me close to him. Zia made an incision in Blue's stomach, and she removed the bullet.

"Blue will be just fine" Zia said.

I took a sigh of relief, and so did Owen. I wrapped my arms around Owen, hugging him tightly. Now, all of us just had to get off of the boat, and save the dinosaurs.

NOTE: More chapters to come!

All rights for the pic (Above) go to Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom, Universal Studios, and Bing.

Link for the pic: https://i.amz.mshcdn.com/VIKHkv_r5CiJeyuNxJTmCOliWCA=/1200x630/2017%2F12%2F05%2F3a%2F35adea955ceb46f08a1f08930dd4a0e2.71343.png