Chapter 13

The dinosaur auction was inside the mansion.  Most of the dinosaurs had been sold.  Apparently, a new dinosaur had been created by Dr. Wu.  It was called the Indoraptor. 

The Indoraptor had escaped and was running around the mansion.  All four of us had hid from it, but now the Indoraptor was looking for us, since we were still hiding.  I held Owen's hand tightly. 

We were hiding behind one of the exhibits in the mansion, behind the glass.  The Indoraptor was still looking for us.  Then, all of the light in the mansion turned on. Maisie screamed and the Indoraptor broke through the glass, that lead into the exhibit.  Owen moved Maisie out of the way of the Indoraptor.  Maisie climbed out of the exhibit, and ran down the hallway.  She was screaming. 

"Maisie!" I cried. 

I ran out after Maisie.  The Indoraptor noticed us, and chased us down the hall.

"Honey!" Owen cried to me. 

Maisie grabbed my hand, and we ran even faster.  The Indoraptor still chased us.  This dinosaur was fast, right behind us. 

Maisie and I were hiding in her bedroom.  Maisie was hiding in her bed, under the covers.  I tried to get her to hide under the bed with me, she didn't move.  The Indoraptor crept his way into the bedroom.  I couldn't let the dinosaur harm Maisie, even if my life depended on her being safe.  I silently climbed out from under the bed, and stood up.  The Indoraptor hadn't seen me yet, but he was looking at Maisie. 

"HEY!" I shouted. 

The Indoraptor looked over at me.  He slowly crept up to me.  Maisie started crying even more.  The Indoraptor growled and showed his teeth at me.  Was this it?  My final moment?

"I love you Owen" I said.

I closed my eyes, awaiting my death from the Indoraptor.  Then, I heard the door bust open.  I opened my eyes to see Owen, aiming a gun at the Indoraptor. 

"Honey! Get to Maisie!" Owen called to me. 

I ran over to Maisie, and climbed on to the bed with her.  Maisie wrapped her arms around me, holding on to me tightly.  I held Maisie close to me.  Owen fired the gun at the Indoraptor.  Then, the guy stopped working and ran out of ammo.  Owen threw the gun to the ground, and backed up against the wall.  The Indoraptor stood inf front of Owen, growling. 

"NO! HONEY!" I cried. 

"I love you baby, more than anything" Owen said to me. 

"I love you too honey, more than anything" I said to him. 

Was this Owen's final moment? No, I wouldn't let that happen.  Just as I was about to get the Indoraptor's attention, Blue came into the room, and began to attack the Indoraptor.  Blue and the Indoraptor were fighting against each other.  Owen jumped on to the bed, and wrapped his arms around us. 

"We need to get out of here" Owen said. 

Maisie showed us a way to climb around the outside of the mansion.  I was worried about Blue.  I hoped that all of us would make it out alive. 

NOTE:   More chapters to come!

All rights for the pic (Above) go to Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom, Universal Studios, and Bing. 

Link for the pic:  https://icdn5.digitaltrends.com/image/jurassic-world-fallen-kingdom-review-14-1500x844.jpg