Chapter 2

The next day, Owen worked on the cabin some more. I helped Owen with the cabin, a little bit.  It was another sunny day outside. 

Then, a car pulled up on our property.  The car parked, and a woman climbed out of the car.  It was Claire.  Owen and I hadn't seen her since our wedding day.

"Hey Claire" I said. 

"Hey Carly, Hey Owen. Long time no see" Claire said. 

"Yeah, no kidding.  What's up?" Owen asked. 

"I need to talk to both of you" Claire said. 

"What's going on?" I asked. 

"Can we talk over a drink?" Claire said. 

All three of us climbed into Claire's car.  We went to a bar, and sat down in a booth. 

"We need to go back to the island" Claire said. 

"Why?" I asked. 

"There is a volcano on the island, that is going to erupt and kill all of the dinosaurs" Claire said. 

"Who is running this?" I asked. 

"Eli Mills. He works for Ben Lockwood" Claire explained. 

"So, save the dinosaurs" Owen said. 

"Blue is still alive" Claire said. 

"Oh my god. She is?" I asked. 

"Yeah.  We need to save them" Claire said. 

"When do we leave?" I asked. 

"There is a plane that leaves in the morning" Claire replied. 

"Alright.  We'll be there" Owen said. 

Claire drove us back home.  Owen and I began to prepare for the trip.  Then, I started to think about Blue. I stood there, leaned up against the table, and took a deep breath.  Owen came up behind me, and wrapped his arms around me.

"What's wrong, honey?" Owen asked me. 

"I'm worried about Blue.  I don't want anything to happen to her" I said. 

"I know honey.  I'm worried about her too. We'll save her" Owen said. 

I turned around to face Owen.  I wrapped my arms around Owen, hugging him tightly. Owen stroked my hair. 

"I'll protect you honey, no matter what.  We will save Blue, and the other dinosaurs" Owen said. 

"I'll stay by your side babe, always" I said. 

"Forever" Owen said, smiling. 

"I love you so much" I said. 

"I love you so much too" Owen said. 

Owen kissed me, as he held me close to him.  That night, Owen and I finished preparing for the trip to Isla Nublar.  We were going to venture to the ruins of Jurassic World, and save the dinosaurs on the island.

NOTE:  What do you all think?  More chapters to come!

All rights for the pic (Above) go to Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom, Universal Studios, and Bing. 

Link for the pic:  https://i2-prod.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article11658804.ece/ALTERNATES/s615b/Jurassic-Park.jpg