Chapter 12

We were able to escape out of the holding cell.  Owen had gotten a Stygimloch dinosaur to break open the cell door.  Owen held my hand, as we walked out of the holding cell, with Claire following behind us.  We looked over, and noticed a little girl looking at us.  Then, the little girl ran off, and hid in a small elevator. She was crying, as she hid.  The little girl had brown hair up in a ponytail, white skin, wearing a red hoodie with a shirt, jeans, and sneakers. 

"You're Lockwood's granddaughter.  Do you remember me?" Claire asked.

The little girl nodded, still with tears in her eyes. 

"I'm Claire. This is my friend Owen, and his wife Carly" Claire said. 

"What's your name, sweetie?" I asked her. 

"Maisie Lockwood" The little girl said. 

"It's nice to meet you Maisie" I said. 

"You trained the raptor. Her name is Blue.  I saw you on a video" Maisie said, to Owen. 

"Yes I did.  Do you like dinosaurs?" Owen asked Maisie.

"Yes, I do" Maisie said. 

"Well Maisie, my husband right here will tell you all about Blue.  Would you like that?" I asked her, pointing to Owen. 

"Yes" Maisie said. 

"Come on out. It's alright" Owen said. 

Maisie climbed out of the elevator.  She still had tears in her eyes. 

"Maisie, is your grandfather around? Can we see him?" Claire asked. 

Maisie ran up to me.  She was crying even more. 

"What's wrong, sweetie?" I asked her. 

Maisie grabbed me, and she hugged me tightly.  I wrapped my arms around her, hugging her back. 

"He's gone.  My grandfather is dead" Maisie said. 

Maisie cried into my shirt.  Owen put one arm around Maisie, hugging her as well.  Maisie hugged Owen back. 

"Hey, it's okay sweetie" I said. 

Maisie pulled away, and looked at us. 

"Listen, do you know what they are doing?" Claire asked. 

"Yes, but they are going to use Blue for something else" Maisie said. 

"Says who?" Owen asked. 

"Eli Mills, and the doctor" Maisie said. 

"She's talking about Dr. Wu" Claire said. 

"Maisie, are you with us?" Owen asked. 

"Yeah, I am.  I want to save all of the dinosaurs, and Blue" Maisie said. 

"Alright then.  Let's go" Owen said. 

Maisie grabbed my hand, and Owen held my other hand.  Claire followed behind us.  It was time to get this rescue mission started. 

NOTE:  More chapters are coming!  What do you all think of the story?

All rights for the pic (Above) go to Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom, Universal Studios, and Bing. 

Link for the pic:  http://www.lykhubs.com/img_album/ds_5b0e5bcc9d894/PH-5b0e5bd0ead41.jpg