Chapter 17

Things had calmed down, a little bit.  The dinosaurs were still roaming in our world.  It was something that everyone would have to get used to. 

Owen and I were doing wonderful.  We went back to our camper, where Owen still worked on building the cabin.  Also, Owen and I adopted Maisie, since she had no other family to take care of her. 

I had just put Maisie in her bed for the night.  I had tucked her in.  

"Mom" Maisie. 

"Yes sweetie?" I asked. 

"Will we ever see Blue again?" Maisie asked me. 

"I really hope so, sweetie" I said. 

Maisie closed her eyes and went to sleep.  She had decided to call me "mom" and Owen "dad". 

I walked outside, and sat with Owen at the picnic table.  Owen wrapped his arm around my waist, and he pulled me close to him.

"Honey, are you okay?" Owen asked me. 

"I'm fine babe.  Maisie is asleep" I said. 

"Okay honey" I said. 

Then, we heard a dinosaur roar off in the distance.  It sounded like it was the T-Rex. 

"Well, it's time to go inside" Owen said. 

Owen and I walked inside.  We climbed into bed.  Owen cuddle with me, as we laid in bed together. 

"I love you so much baby, forever and always" Owen said to me. 

"I love you so much too honey, forever and always" I said to him. 

"We will take good care of Maisie, as her adoptive parents" Owen said. 

"Yes, we will honey" I said. 

Owen kissed me, as he held me in his arms.  Owen and I fell asleep together, that night. 

Humans and dinosaurs were no coexisting together.  We had to watch our backs everywhere that we turned. I always stayed with Owen and Maisie.  If I had to run an errand, Owen and Maisie went with me.  We never left Maisie alone at home. 

Owen was the best husband ever, and Maisie was the best adopted daughter ever.  There was only one member that was missing from our family, and that was Blue.  We all wanted Blue to be at home with us, always. 

NOTE:  That's the end of this book.  Thank you all for reading!

All rights for the pic (Above) go to Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom, Universal Studios, and Bing. 

Link for the pic:  https://babyology.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/jurassic-world-fallen-kingdom-800x416.jpg