Things I want to Improve Freewrite

Agency

Previously throughout the year, my agency started off pretty good. However, as the year went on, it started to slack and still is slacking a little bit- especially in geometry. My goal for the future is to have good grades in all my classes and to improve my agency to what it was at the beginning of the year. I'm hoping that the support of my facilitators and friends will help with this.

Oral communication/collaboration

I feel like my oral communication all year has been pretty good. I ask questions in class when I don't understand something, I participate, and I give presentations. I don't think I'm the best speaker, and I hope to improve.

Collaboration has also been pretty good, however, throughout a few projects in bio, and global, not all my team members have been very well participant, forcing me to do a lot of the work.

Knowledge and thinking/Written communication

I'm really good at telling stories through words and giving people excitement, but when it's communicating something specific, and I can't put it into a story, I don't always know how to write it, and I get stressed. Knowledge and thinking is kind of the same thing. I can think of something, but if I don't know something, I get stuck in this box, and I don't know how to get out. It's a never-ending maze sometimes. I want to improve on this.