Expression through Art

Art is multiple things in this world. It's drawings and paintings. It can also be music, writings, and dancing, and photography. Even a random video on youtube, it's art.

Not all people understand this, but people who commit their lives to these things, truly do understand. So, how do they express themselves to other people?

In drawings, and paintings, and things as such, it's what the image is; it's the colors, the details.

The tone of the music, the words, can often reflect on what the musician is feeling about that topic, and their mood, their thoughts, and their opinion.

Writing is one I can relate to the most. I write stories for a series of reasons. For fun, to vent, and to improve my writing skills. Often, when I am in a good mood, the scene is in a sunny area, exciting, and fun.

When I feel upset, when I vent, I like to add snow. I like to have the moon, the stars, and the time of day being the night. Often, I've also included a cold temperature and a breeze of wind. The character's mood often can be sad.

People don't always understand, that things other than painting and drawing, is art. There is art everywhere, and all that is needed is for people to look out for these things. Even in writing, videos, song, and so on... Open your eyes to a page of a book, and try to feel how the author is feeling, and you may just discover, something new.