Eyes Deceived (Chapter 9)

Hey everyone! This chapter/part is based off from a dream I recently had.  I remember some of it but Im going to blend it to this story. Just to make it interesting. I just want to continue thanking you all for the support and comments into this series! - Ren

----

Too many voices. Whispering and laughter clouded my hearing. As if someone or something was watching me. Within these walls, eyes were looking at me. Everywhere, you see are just eyes. I hugged myself as I took one step into the darkness. The eyes suddenly would widen and began to roll and move around like crazy.

Can you hear us. Can you hear us. Can you hear us. They chanted in a song like tune. Suddenly they stopped and the eyes began to roll up, showing white. Then they closed. Fear began to creep up within my body, as my feet wouldn't dare to move. Tick. Tick. Tick.

The sound again. It seems so familiar.. But where? There was a faint sound of laughter. Turning my head, I noticed a very faint memory. A childhood memory, I noticed a little girl,  sitting across from a boy. He sat across from her. Hugging his knees close to his body.. He watched as the girl held out her teddy bear in front of him. It seems so familiar. Curiousity began to lerk as I moved my feet,  towrds the scene. Wanting to get closer, as if a void blocked me to enter.. I stood there. Close enough to listen and I watched the memory play.

"This is Mr. Fuzzy. He is my best friend. Would you like to hold him?" The girl smiled, she held out the bear towards the boy. The boy nodded and shed a tiny smile, his hand slowly reaching out to touch the bear. His hand brushed against hers as he touched the soft fur. The girl giggled softly and watches the boy hold Mr. Fuzzy. "My name is Y/N, Y/N Zalewski. What is yours?" The boy looked up, his eyes.. I grew more interest towards them. As he opened his mouth to reply, "...." As he spoke, I didnt hear his name. But he said it. Confusion began to grow as I watched the scene. What was his name? What does he call himself?

The kid finally speaks. “He has a name… He has a name written on him which no one knows except himself.”

But wait, there’s more: “He is clothed with a robe dipped in blood. And his name is called the word of God.”

"Word of God... " I told myself. It rang over and over. Looking over at the scene, the previous Warden. Warden Lacy walked over, after speaking with my father. He told the boy it was time to leave. The boy looked back at me, his eyes seemed to change color as if switching them.. He returned the bear to me. Making his way to follow and leave. Watching him leave, after one touch. My head began to hurt and voices began to enter my mind.  Ringing and ticking began to enter my head as if forcing it to explode. Clenching my teeth, I pressed my hands to my head as it began to be louder and louder.

"Wake up.. Wake up. Wake up! Wake up!" I yelled to myself. The laughter began to cloud my voice and once I opened my eyes, the eyes all stared at me. In the darkness, the eyes looked into me as if judging my soul. They widen and I heard-

"Psst. " I looked to my left and a pair of eyes were 2 inches away from my face. Nothing but black in its iris as I suddenly woke up. Screaming, I sat up on the bed and panted. Cold sweat dripping down my face, my body shook as my hands clenched onto the blanket. Tears have dared to stream down my face. Looking down, the tears began to stain the blanket as I quietly sobbed. Not even noticing whats moving around me.

The man looked over from the window sill, he noticed my fear and slowly made his way over to me. Sitting beside me, I felt the weight shift on my side. Not even moving a muscle yet, I felt the man's large hand gently rest on my shoulder. I automatically flinched, making him flinch on return and made him move his hand away from me. I slowly looked at him. He watched me and then looked to his right,  avoiding eye contact..