Eyes Deceived (Chapter 12) SMUT

Hello everyone!  Schools been hectic for the past few weeks for me. So many events going on and not enough work has been finished buuuuttttt I was able to write this chapter/part! Seeing new followers and all these supporting comments are a blessing! You all waited long enough so here's a special one for you guys, im not good at writing smut so I tried. Thank you all who are continuing to read this book! Here's a longer one! Much love and hopefully more will come soon! <3 - Ren

------

This town seems to be the same as ever.. But why cant I help but feel that it's different somehow. As the leaves fall off their branches and resting on top of the earth.. I couldn't help the think about how life is. Everything seems alright, I mean why wouldnt it be. As my feet tapped along the sidewalk, I stopped at a gate. In front of me was an old house, towards the right side of the back as a shed.

The sign on the gate said, 'No Trespassing. " I guess I might as well go in. Touching the fence, I lifted myself over and hopped over the fence, landing on the cracked part of the side walk. Standing up, the house still stayed the same.. After all these years.

Making my way over to the porch, there was an old tattered couch. Stained and ripped as I turned my attention to the window behind it. Deciding to leave the man back at Henry's place wasn't a good idea,  considering last time. But I needed to pick something up, something that... Had a lot of meaning to me. As I wiped the dust off the window to look inside, a memory popped into my head as I touched it..

Another curse of mine I suppose, not only hearing voices but wherever I would touch something. It shows a memory of what the item or thing has gone through in the past. In this case.. It was my past. I see a younger version of me.. Sitting in the living room,  holding her familiar bear while the TV volumed was lowered. Nothing but screams and shouting in the background. The light of the TV was only glowing in the dark room as I watched myself with those lifeless eyes.

I remember those eyes.. The eyes of innocence fading and turning into nothing. No emotion.. Not normal for a little girl with a childhood waiting for her. As I removed my hand.. The place changed and was empty. It was molded and dead inside now, broken pieces of glass scattered onto the floor. Moving towards the door, I turned the knob and hear it click.. Entering inside.

It seems dead than what it was before, I thought. I remembered that I wasnt going to see the man much today.. Henry had finally got a spot for him in that mental facility. I decided to hurry so I wouldnt miss him leaving. Moving quickly inside the old broken down house, creaking sounds were made as I walked. Each step, showed a memory within another memory.. Flashes of red on the floor and walls appeared. Looking to the side, I knew I shouldn't have come back. Opening my eyes, I made my way upstairs.. The voices seemed to come back little by little. The closer I got, the louder they become.

I turn down towards the hallway, seeing paint chipped and peeling off along with mold eating the walls. I stopped as I heard footsteps behind me. Slowly turning to look back, I noticed a shadow figure. Staying still as if watching me make every move. "I thought I'd never see you again. " I said. The figure stayed there but it moved it's head, making a cracking sound..

"It's been too long, hasnt it. " I turned fully to face it. It began to shake it's head furiously as the voices ceased and everything was silent. I looked down and sighed mentally, clenching my fists tightly to myself. I tried to regain composure as fear began to creep within me. "Y/N." It said. I kept my eyes on the figure as it began to shake furiously once more. "Y/N. Y/N." It repeats my name. This.. was my demon. It was always there ever since that day. Building and growing inside me as it just mocks me with such negativity.

...All my anger and hatred still lingered in this place. It flashed memories of red and static. Yet, I could still see the picture so clearly. A young girl, innocence flowing in her. Her eyes lit up with curiosity and happiness as it began to dull down into nothing but darkness. Her body, covered in scars and blood in her hands. She stayed lifeless but still managed to smile against the world. Her hands were weakening from so much abuse to the point it hurts. Blinding the pain with anger and hatred.. The figure was me. As it was small but filled with so much energy. Toxic energy. "Y/N." It says.