Eyes Deceived (Chapter 15)

Like this took me a while to think this one over, but this will be a Part 1 of Chapter 15. Enjoy! -Ren
---
"...What was I like,you know. In the other world?" I said. It was dark, nothing to see but pitch black in the endless abyss. Rocking myself, gently back and forth as I suddenly felt cold hands caress my face. I met those eyes, those..god damn eyes.. The smell of blood was covering my senses as a thumb brushed over my lips.

"You were happy. So happy, seeing you like this. It finally showing both of us, you're true self. " His voice replied with full composure. His thumb was coated in blood, suddenly the feeling of the cold creeped up against me. I remember where we are at now, in the forest.. it was snowing.

Tracks of my bloodied feet were left behind along with larger ones that followed like a lost puppy. The cold air became harsh as I rest on my knees, slightly motionless. His skin almost blended with the snow, he touches my cheek, caressing it as if finding warmth. "We need to go back. "

"Go back where. " I said, as he met his gaze with mine. A stern and serious one as I noticed the bruises and small cuts on his face. "Home. We need to go back home. " Home, what is that. I never understood that meaning of home.. I've been a gypsy all my life. Never stayed in one place, knowing all good things come to an end. "I have no home. " I replied with a linger of anger in my tone like venom.

"Your home is not here. Nor is your grave. " He said, looking down at my stomach. The feeling of pain creeped back up, my hands were already caressing it as blood was staining them. "Y/N. You don't deserve to die. Not again at least. "

Ringing..Ringing clouded me. My vision turned black, collapsing onto him. He embraces me and looked down the road into the snow. Stroking my hair, his face remained stoic as he gently places a small kiss on my forehead. "We are running out of time. The gate will close soon.."

8 hours earlier...

Times have been constantly changing, that I know much. But what does it take to realize once our time is up, what comes next? Breathing is becoming harsh as it begins to count down, the ringing began to occur..but what's this? Ah...a memory. As if in a dream, but it feels so familiar. Everything seemed warm and comforting, standing in a house. In front of me, I see a woman. A woman, strong and actually happy with how things are turning out in her life. It was..me. Watching as the scene began to play as if in a movie or a simple recording of a camera of this memory. Standing on the side, watching it unfold..my, these colors painting in this world.

Chop,chop. As the knife collides down towards many varies of vegetables, the smell of stew was covering inside the kitchen. I hummed a small tune, picking on the vegetables on the cutting board, chewing on a piece of carrot. Quiet footsteps were lurking behind me, not knowing what was going on. Large hands covered my eyes so gently as I automatically stopped cutting, a low hum followed along as I created a smile as he spoke. "Guess who?" Pursing my lips out as I pretended to think, placing the knife down. "Hmm, is it Pennywise the dancing clown?" I mocked in a playful tone, his laughter began to come out as I felt him moving slightly up and down from his hands. "Very funny, but no." I smirk as I continued. "Come on, it's the only person I know who jokes around too much."

"You can't be serious." He smiles, trying to stifle himself from laughing more. I hummed and placed my hands over his, "I will never flee because in your arms, I will remain thee." I removed his hands away from my eyes as light began to show from the outside. Turning around slowly, I immediately wrapped my arms around his neck. With a widening grin, he returns it with a loving smile. "Henry Matthew Deaver." I said as I took a longing glance in his hetrochromia colored eyes. "Good evening to you, Mrs. Deaver." He places a loving kiss on my lips as we synced for only a few seconds. I felt myself pulling away as I felt an unnerving kick in the pit of my stomach. "Seems like he wants to say 'hello' too." I giggled and Henry moved his hand down to my stomach. 9 months, holding our son. 9 months of non-stop kicking I suppose, Henry bent down towards it and gently places soft kisses on it. "Hello to you too. But please stop kicking your mother, I know you want to get out soon." He speaks to our son, another small kick responded to him. Henry's face was dumbfounded as I began to laugh and Henry looked up at me. Placing his hands on my stomach still. "Any day now, that's what the doctor's said." He gently rubs my stomach as I hummed happily. "Can't wait to see our son soon." Henry slowly nods and smiled. "Soon."