Update!

Hello everyone! I must apologize due to my absence, especially not notifying you all that I would be on hiatus for a while. ^^;  For the past year I've been going through difficult obstacles in life so far. If you don't mind reading this, I'd really appreciate it.

First off, I've never expected so many readers and rates on this story! I'm so glad that you all are enjoying this story and your feedback is very heartwarming and helps me bring inspiration to it. ;u; Thank you all for the love and support for this fanficiton! <3

Ahem, so far I was going through some struggles in my education and health wise. I've been studying to improve my English since English isn't my first language. So far I've been struggling on how to continue the story, so I'm going to re-watch a couple of episodes of Castle Rock to refresh my memory. Any messages or feedback to help with this story is very much appreciated.

I graduated high school last year and now enrolled to an Art College. :) I've been studying for Film and Animation so I was able to manage time now to do what I would like to do. Health wise, I went through so much sadly, I was going through some sickness that is hereditary called Cystic Fibrosis. It's a disease that causes fluids especially mucus that affects my breathing. I have it mild but it can come back from time to time which makes it hard for me to do the things I love. But no need to worry, I'm back with full health physically and mentally and ready to continue this story! :)

Thank you all once again for your love and support to this story. Even your patience is very much appreciated! I will be updating the story Bi-weekly until the completion of this story. Again any ideas or help through message is very much appreciated. Until then, Chapter 16 will be uploaded as soon as possible. Much love! <3

                        ---- Renji