Going My Way

Things to know:
Y/N-Your Name
H/L-Hair Length
H/C-Hair Color (can be any color)
E/C-Eye Color
C/O/E-Color Of Ears
C/O/T-Color Of Tail (these two are the same)
F/C-Favorite Color
S/F/C-Second Favorite Color
F/F-Favorite Food
N/N-Nick Name
Underline is your shadowknight self
Italics are Flashback and dreams
Bold are thoughts
~Means singing~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~Your POV~

It's been months since Laurance asked 'Her' out. There is a few months till school ends and there is this dance coming in a few weeks for everyone in highschool. I also became the beta Highschool was finally going great and I was estatic I became popular, a beta female, Have friends, and I pretty much only have one enemy to which is Ivy.
I met Katelyn, Lucinda, Teony, and Christhey are really nice people and I started dating Chris as well. Since our team captain for softball is a Senior she chose a freshmen that was working so hard to be team captain and the answer was today.
"Ok so guys since I'm Leaving I have to choose a team captain for next year and the days to come. So by custom I chose a freshmen for our team captain I I may say has worked her ass off since she came o to the team. So I will be happy to say that our team captain is.... Y/N!" I was very happy! "Ahh thank you so much! I promise to build this team and make it more great." (Please tell me if I sounded like trump I didn't want to)  you know that everything good has to come to an end you know? Yea yea but let's hope it won't happen soon ok. Yea yea whatever. I'm serious I have a boyfriend, I'm team captain, I am beta female, and I became popular.

"Thing are finally going my way"

/////////////////////////////////////

Yea this was a fill in I have no idea on what to use for the rest of freshmen year so I just wanna get this year outta deh way so I can add the more drama parts... OOPS I SAID TO MUCH. See ya in zeh next chapter hoomans

-V💙✌️