Shadowknights

The song has nothing to do with the chapter it just suits it I think. Plus I love this video it's so awesome my friends may say I got problems but they Dah ones who are being asses. I am only saying this because deh ain't got Wattpad and never will.
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Things to know:
Y/N-Your Name
H/L-Hair Length
H/C-Hair Color (can be any color)
E/C-Eye Color
C/O/E-Color Of Ears
C/O/T-Color Of Tail (these two are the same)
F/C-Favorite Color
S/F/C-Second Favorite Color
F/F-Favorite Food
N/N-Nick Name
Underline is your shadowknight self
Italics are Flashback and dreams
Bold are thoughts
~Means singing~
/////////////////////////////////////

~Your POV~
I was behind the school with the shadowknights on my phone while Sasha and Zenix were spray painting the wall, and Gene was talking to Laurence about something he wanted to tell him.
"Hey guys do you wonder what Laurence wanted to tell Gene about?" I asked both of them.
"No i have no clue at all Wolfy." Sasha said to me using my nickname they gave me which I don't mind since it's all fun and games.
Just after she said that Gene came back looking pissed and looks like he will break the wall in half.
"Oh god is Gene on his period again." I said while laughing with Sasha and Zenix joining. "No your buddy Laurence left the Shadowknights." He said looking at us three.
We all just went silent. Then Gene looked at me and smirked which meant most of the time he's got an idea.
"Y/N I need you to pretend you left the shadowknights." He said.
"What why?!?!" I said with a little shock in my voice. "Because your Laurence's Best friend besides Garroth and he trusts you to make good choices like leaving the shadowknights, and if you do it you don't have to skip class and join in spray painting and any blackmail." He said.
That would get me in less detentions but I barely skip class anyways I only join on my free periods.
"Ok fine I'll do it I'll see ya guys later." I say and grab my back pack from the ground and run away trying to catch Laurence.
Huh so your practically going to be a spy. Your making me think that im going insane you know that? Why are you saying that? Because I'm talking to a voice that's in my head and that's not normal. Hey that's what you get when you are immortal when born you get a little voice. And plus I'm the one that has to deal with your smartass missy.  Grr when I find a way to see you like in my head I'm gonna kick your ass. Whatever I would win anyways I'm stronger then you.

After that I saw Laurence but with his girlfriend which I really didn't like. I feel like she just using him and I already know she doesn't like me either so it's fine. I walk away and I decided to text him about it later. I saw Aaron and decided to hang out with him since I became great friends with him some might even say best friends. I saw he was on the phone so j decided to go behind him and see who he's texting.