Saved

Hi Things to know:
Y/N-Your Name
H/L-Hair Length
H/C-Hair Color (can be any color)
E/C-Eye Color
C/O/E-Color Of Ears
C/O/T-Color Of Tail (these two are the same)
F/C-Favorite Color
S/F/C-Second Favorite Color
F/F-Favorite Food
N/ N-Nick Name
Y/B/N- Your Boy Name
Underline is your shadowknight self
Italics are Flashback and dreams
Bold are thoughts
~Means singing~
/////////////////////////////////////
-Y/N's POV-
"I failed you..."
"Huh?" Was all I said to the voice.
"Look at me Y/N" said the voice that sounded like it was behind me. I turn around and I see me once again.
She had the same old H/C hair that shines somehow, She had C/O/E ears and a matching C/O/T tail that I had.
She looked exactly like me. The only difference was that she was wearing thief clothes and she had red eyes that were spilling with tears. She hugged me.
"IM SORRY I TRIED MY BEST TO HELP!" She screamed and cried. She was a lot taller than me. But she is supposedly older than me. I knew what she was talking about the image replayed in my head over and over again.
"That's enough Y/N you don't need to say sorry to her." Said a women's voice that was sweet and sounded a little like Aphmaus.
I look at the direction where the voice came and saw a person that looked exactly like Aphmau. She was much older and looked more wise.
"Who are you?" I asked her. The red eyed me hit my arm.
"Ow!"
"That's Lady Irene! Duh!" She said to me. My eyes went wide and I pleaded.
"I'm sorry I-
"You have no need to say sorry at all Y/N." She said to me. I look  at her and she was smiling at me and I had a confused look on my face.
"I thought I did something awful. I killed myself."
"You didn't kill yourself you're just passed out." She said. I look at her confusingly with an eyebrow raised.
"But I slit my wrists and I died! I saw blood everywhere!" I said.
"You just passed out from a lack of blood don't worry. And Y/N." She said looking at the other me.
"Y-Yes?" She said to her.
"You didn't fail me. She's alive isn't she?" After Irene said that the other me ran up and hugged her.
"Thank you..."
"I've watched you since you where a child. Both of you. She finished her life and she's here to help you with yours. Good luck now." Irene said to me.
My vision turned black and I heard a beeping noise. I slowly opened my eyes and all I saw was white. I sat up and immediately regretted it. My head hurt like hell and so did my arms.
"Y/N?!?!" I heard multiple voices say. I look and I see Ava, Rose, Midnight, Ryan and Garroth.
"What happened?" I asked. Did Irene really mean it that I wasn't dead?
I look at my wrists and see theres cuts with bandages wrapped around it. I saw an I.V in one of my wrists and I got hugged.
Everyone hugged me crying.
"NEVER DO THAT EVER AGAIN!" Ryan yelled at me. I felt ashamed of myself for them having to be here and feel bad for me.
"H-How did I survive?" I asked.
"Well... Some kid started talking bad about you saying 'look the bitch ran away' and I look at who he was pointing at and saw you Running away. I then went to go find Ryan and he was talking to Garroth. I told him what happened with you running away and he took off trying to find you. A few minutes later me and Garroth started following and decided to check your house first. When we got there we  heard screaming from Ryan and we ran to the bathroom and... Well you know the rest." Midnight said telling what happened.
"The question is though why would you do that to yourself?" Ava said to me. I sighed and took a deep breath.
Pathetic
Useless
Her 'Friends' are probably only her friends because they pity her
"Everyone wanted me to die, the whole school, my mom probably doesn't care that I probably might of died. Laurance hates my guts but I don't care about him anymore... I tried apologizing but he just said he hated me and was glad to never see me after we graduate. I thought the whole world hated me and wanted me to die..." I said and Garroth looked mad.
"Garroth don't be mad at him you're his best friend he'll just blame me." I said to him and he just nodded not wanting to put me in a more depressed mood.
"Well the nurse said your free to leave by tomorrow, and Graduation is on Saturday." Ryan said I look at him confusingly.
"How long have I been out?"
"3 days, it's Thursday."
I nod and lay back down.
"I'm gonna get some sleep I'm really sore and I'm tired." I said and they nodded and walked off.
"Get well soon Y/N." Rose Said and walked out following the others.

Best Friends? Laurence X Reader [COMPLETED]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara