The Beta and Omega

Things to know:
Y/N-Your Name
H/L-Hair Length
H/C-Hair Color (can be any color)
E/C-Eye Color
C/O/E-Color Of Ears
C/O/T-Color Of Tail (these two are the same)
F/C-Favorite Color
S/F/C-Second Favorite Color
F/F-Favorite Food
N/ N-Nick Name
Underline is your shadowknight self
Italics are Flashback and dreams
Bold are thoughts
~Means singing~
/////////////////////////////////////
~Your POV~
I was walking around school heading to Werewolf 101. And I saw werewolf's crowding Aaron. I swear is he in Another fight. I walked up to them. "Hey what's going on here?" I ask. "O-Oh beta well we are trying to get the Omegas money for lunch but he won't give it to us." They said. Omega? I know he and the Alpha male do t get along but Geeze.
"You Guys run along now or I will hurt you." As I said that they left. I look at Aaron. "Omega eh?" I say he nods at me. "Don't worry buddy I was an Omega to in 5th through 8th grade because the Alpha female hated me for being friends with her crush. "Really you were? I never thought you would be an Omega."
"Yea yea I was an Omega but now I ain't people are just jerks, come in let's go to our classes now." I say to him. He nods and goes to class. I then walk over and get lectured on being a role model and showing up late yade yade yada.

~Times skin Brought to by  Naruto~

I was walking home and I saw a car outside of my house. Oh my moms home. (Hah did I get you guys you thought it was someone else probably!) I open the door and see my mom on the phone. "No you say away from our family you hurt us already our Daughter was bullied I think she's suicidal because of YOU!" She yell into the phone. She hangs up and throws the phone into the wall. I just go upstairs and go into my room and dress up in my weekends clothes since it was Friday.

Well I ain't going back down there so Imma just go through the window

Well I ain't going back down there so Imma just go through the window. While I was doing that I was singing a toon that matched my in motion.

I got to the park and I immediately saw who I didn't want to see My ex and His slut if a girlfriend. I saw the Shadowknights so I walked past them and hung out with them. "Hey Wolfy glad you made it past the bad people. Ready for blackmail?" Gene asked smiling. "Sure."
/////////////////////////////////////
So imma save that for another chapter but read the thing after this if you want to enter in it.