The New Alpha

Hi Things to know:
Y/N-Your Name
H/L-Hair Length
H/C-Hair Color (can be any color)
E/C-Eye Color
C/O/E-Color Of Ears
C/O/T-Color Of Tail (these two are the same)
F/C-Favorite Color
S/F/C-Second Favorite Color
F/F-Favorite Food
N/ N-Nick Name
Y/B/N- Your Boy Name
Underline is your shadowknight self
Italics are Flashback and dreams
Bold are thoughts
~Means singing~
/////////////////////////////////////
-Y/N's POV-
-Months Later-
A lot has happened.Me and Ein are helping Aphmau find an alpha male so she won't become the Omega. I'm ended up here with Aphmau in the field  sitting on the floor watching the three 'supposed to be Alphas' running the bleachers with a girl next to me named Ava she's just looking off somewhere. I look at where she's looking at and I see her looking at Dante at practice.
"Dante Huh?" I say to her and she snaps out of her train of thought and looks at me.
"W-what?!?!" She said nervously.
I just laugh at that comment.
"So I see you met my sister?" Aphmau said.
"Sister?!?! When did you have a sister?!?!" I asked her shocked.
"Oh well my mom adopted her a week ago and she already met the others just not you." She said and I nodded.
"Ok so Aphmau when are you choosing the Alpha Male? And if you do I would say go with Blaze." I said. They both look at me.
"What it's not like I like him it's just that he seems more devoted than the rest." I said to her.
"Well I don't know. I'm still deciding so I'm gonna make the Alphas play frisbee." She said and walked towards them.
-Time Skip-
Everyone cheers once the new Alpha Male is chosen.
"I-I'm ecstatic! How did this happen?!?!" Ein asked.
"The Alpha male of last year chose you." Mr.Gavin said.
Aaron? I stayed quiet and just saw the scene play out. After a while me and Ava walked over to the field where Garroth and Dante were since i need to talk to Garroth anyway. Luckily I found Garroth talking to Laurance and Dante and went over with Ava.
"Hey guys!" I said to them and they turned to me. "Hey Y/N hey Ava." Dante said to me and Ava and I saw Ava lightly blush.
"So Garroth I needed to talk to you about something due to our problems." I said and he nodded.
"Yes we do I thought I had the field on Wednesday's." He said and I shake my head.
"No I have the fields on Wednesday's." I said and it started turning into us bickering.
"Ok before you guys start hurting eachother again. Dante help me." Laurance said holding me back and Dante holding Garroth as we just glared at eachother.
"Why can't you guys just share the fields at the same time?" He asked me.
"No way. Garroth s teammates are a whole bunch of perverts and will just look at my girls the whole times and hit on them!" I said out loud.
"Same with Y/N's Girls they will just flirt with my teammates!"
"They will all get distracted!" We said in unison and glared at eachother.
"You Guys fight like siblings." Ava said rubbing her head.
"Garroth, Y/N you guys have to relax and work it out. I mean can't you guys just like flip a coin or something?" Laurance said to us.
"Your right I got a quarter so we can flip it. Heads I get the field and tails you get the field." I said to Garroth and he nods. I give the quarter to Laurance and he flips it.
"Heads....Y/N wins." Laurance said and I have my own victory dance.
"Haha I win!" I say.
"You two are insane." Dante said.