The Voice

Hi Things to know:
Y/N-Your Name
H/L-Hair Length
H/C-Hair Color (can be any color)
E/C-Eye Color
C/O/E-Color Of Ears
C/O/T-Color Of Tail (these two are the same)
F/C-Favorite Color
S/F/C-Second Favorite Color
F/F-Favorite Food
N/ N-Nick Name
Y/B/N- Your Boy Name
Underline is your shadowknight self
Italics are Flashback and dreams
Bold are thoughts
~Means singing~
/////////////////////////////////////
-??? POV-
I sit down on the black floor look at the girls view in front of me and hearing what she hears. Suddenly the vision turned black and I heard no more. "I wonder if she passed out?".
"No she did not I just need to talk to you." Said a woman's voice I look behind me and see Irene. The one who put me in these damn places.
"Oh you're here oh great one." I say sarcastically and bow down. She just looks at me with a stern face.
"Why do you think I put you here?" She asked me I just shrugged my shoulders.
"I have no idea you should've just let me die I mean it was my time aren't I right? I deserved to die." I say to her she simply shakes her head no.
"Remember what happened take your time." She said sitting down.
Remember?
-Flashback-
I was walking in the forest with my friends. "Ok so what's the next order of business?" Midnight asks us and we just shrug meaning we don't know.
"Well I mean we became hero's aren't I right?And well there's still people after us. Royalty or not they just want us dead." I say to her and she nods. Midnight widened her eyes and so did Laurance and Ryan, this caused them to pull out their swords. "What?" I ask and I fell something go through my chest and I fall to the floor in pain.
I look and see a sword go out of me and I fall to the floor dead.
-Time Skip-
it felt like minutes until I opened my eyes and see Irene herself in front of me.
"U-um Hey Irene. Good to see ya!" I say bowing down to her.
"Do you know why I brought you in my dimension?" She asks me and I just look at her. "No why?"
"Your husband and daughter are still alive but you aren't. Since you have children your line of being a shadowknight will follow it. I may not be able to stop the Shadowknights actions but I can add 2,000 years until another shadowknight comes into your family line." She says to me and I'm just confused.
"And I'm here why?"
"Because you are gonna guide them and show them what to do. You have to show them the goods of being what you are and help them calm down. You would be their little voice and be their conscience." She says to me.
"Ok and I have to wait 2,000 years?" I say and she shakes her head.
"It won't feel like 2,000 years it will feel like seconds. Anyways enjoy!" She says and snaps her fingers.
I'm in a black place with a persons view infront of me.
I look at the persons eyes?And see a woman and man that look like my mother and....father. They are both smiling. "Welcome to your life our little Y/N." They day and I hear a baby laughing.
-Flashback Over-
"Oh so you remember now?" She said standing up I look at her.
"Yes I do I see that she is a shadowknight indeed and I am helping her." I say to her and she simply nods her head. She walks towards a portal but just as she is about to go in she turn around.
"Just remember time will repeat itself you will have people that look like your friends and you who will have the same name. I want you to stop what happens to my people. Consider this as your payment for the times I've helped you. Remember why your here

Y/N"

That was the last thing she said before she left and the portal disappeared.
"Well good going Y/N I could've gotten my chance to leave." I said thinking out loud.